Welcome to Freddy's (Madame Macabre)

Featuring: Vocals (Lori), Instruments/Backup (Luna, Lynn Jr, Lincoln, Leni)

Location: Loud-Verse Earth-5N4L (Five Night at Linky's Loud-Verse)

Setting: This world is being watched by the Loud family from Loud-Verse Earth-LMP1 via Lisa's multiverse watching monitor.

AN: This is chapter 139 and the 3rd chapter of Spook-tober fest 2021, where the themes will be involving the thrilling, spooky, horror music. And on this chapter, we're going to be using one of the songs from Madame Macabre's FNAF themes. There's a tidbit to be said in this world but to give a bit of clue, this is where Lynn and Rita lost their children except Lily, Lisa and Lucy. Which happened on a restaurant fire which resulted in their deaths. But the arsonist was never caught and eventually vanished. Despite being grief-stricken, their family never gave up and years later turned their ruined restaurant back as both diner and pizzeria. Eventually, Lynn Sr employed someone who was related to the arsonist that sabotaged the restaurant and had him placed as night guard. With Lisa's tech expertise, she made animatronics to entertain the guests and party goers, and Lucy's spiritism expertise... she figured that her siblings still couldn't rest and still calls on her so she directed her sibling's spirit to the animatronics so that they can once more roam... but only during the closing period of night.

Madame Macabre & Mr. Creepypasta are both awesome horror themed YouTube channels. Please support them both! Without further ado, leave a like, review/request, follow and I hope you enjoy. God Bless, Stay Safe and Peace/Shalom!!

Read AN below

It's been years since their deaths. Bobby still mourns even though he had moved on and found another girlfriend. Ronnie, Stella, Clyde, Zach, Sid, Rusty, Liam and Jordan are still unbelieving on the thought that their friend died on that tragic event. It happened when during one of Lynn's inventory inspection that an arsonist hired by someone who rivaled their restaurant engulfed the diner with molotov fires. Both parents had Lily and went to the grocery to buy supplies, Lisa as well to calculate the costs. Lucy was on guard duty to ensure that there are no intruders. She picked up a bad omen but was too late as the fires was already set and the sprinklers defected. Only Lucy was outside and couldn't call for help. The arsonist escaped, while the rest of the siblings are trapped and doomed to burn. When Lynn Sr and Rita saw the tragedy, they couldn't care of the bought supplies anymore as they knew that lives are more important and their children are in danger.

Grieving and mourning, Lynn had his restaurant closed for good... never to be returned to its former glory as it was nothing but ashed rubble and ruins. Things aren't the same for those that are close to the family as they just lost a close friend... maybe family for them too.

But as times gone by, Lynn needed something to work on to feed what daughters and wife he had left. They needed a way to budget. Two years later, they once again attempted a new diner... with a bonus of being a pizzeria. Family-friends helped in this idea to honor what they lost. As for the restaurant that ordained the sabotage, they are arrested for health violations and for the death of the kids be brought on justice... never to be opened for good and was renovated into a home or soup kitchen for charity. But as for the arsonist, he was still being hunted as he mysteriously vanished off the trace of the authorities.

Lisa made animatronics in the image and likeness of her fallen siblings to act as mascots for the new resto-bar pizzeria. Lynn Sr named it Linky and Loud's resto-pizzeria, honoring his own son with the sisters as his sidekicks. Lincoln's mascot, the bunny hero (Linc-Ace); Lori, the Momma-Bear that deals with sad children; Leni, the Lucky Girl that acts as both host for parties and waitress; Luna, the Rocking Burglar that acts as entertainer and musician; Luan, the Clown Town, does birthdays and other parties (includes magics and jokes); Lynn Jr, as Captain Vixen a cat pirate and sportswoman that plays games with kids and treasure hunts; Lana, as Monkey Girl the guardian of the children's jungle (playground); and last but not least on Lisa's robotics, Lola as Star Dancer the ballerina that also acts as waitress and voice-order recorder. With this idea, Rita and Lynn's former optimism slightly returned as they've get to see their lost children one more time. Lisa gave them a little bit of sentience as security measures and memories of their human life to know which one to befriend and which one is... either a neutral or a threat. But during nighttime, the time of closing, Lucy keep feeling a disturbance... as if her siblings are telling something to her. She was unsure but she asked her parents to have someone act as night-guard to watch the animatronics in the surveillance/security room.