Cнаpтёя Йїпётёёп

Start from the beginning

I continued walking back down towards the basement and they were still standing around. They didn't seemed a bit scared anymore.

Mikhail sighs and tuts at them. Mikhail shifts something that revealed a secret door. I should have expected that.

Mikhail tells them to go down the hall and I hear screaming and wails. That must be one soundproof room.

We walk down the hall and the door closes behind us. When we came to the end and stairs led down to this area.

It was cemented and it was like a mass torture area. It also looked like a training place. Kazimir was walking around Tyrone.

He had blood all over him and Tyrone looked like he was barely hanging on. There was some other guards who just did nothing.

"Boss," Mikhail says.

Kazimir looks up and focuses on us. I look at him and came further down the stairs. His eyes held no fucking emotion.

"Kazimir, you look like your having fun."

"Mysh, you aren't supposed to come down here,"   He says.

He comes over to me and slightly caresses my face. His eyes soften and pupils dilated from small to big.

"I told you to stop calling me mouse and we have another issues. Your men are fucking annoying. I had this one calling me a nigger and shit."

His head goes up in their direction.

"What is she talking about?" He asks.

"Nothing, it was a misunderstanding. We never said anything, she's lying."

The one who called me a it yells. He was trying to defend his life. Bitch, if I didn't understand Russian, I would have walked away like an idiot.

"I don't what the fuck he is saying, but yeah. He called me a nigger and said how why would you keep around a black bitch like me. The same one shouting was joking about how I should be getting whipped and beat by you, I should be worked like a slave," I exaggerated.

I added more to the story because they already ended their life the minute the said some stupid shit. Imagine Kaz didn't care though.

This would be so pointless. I did all this just for nothing.

"Mikhail?"

"I was there boss, I translated the whole thing," he lies.

"I don't want to seem them right now, you know where to put them."

The guards move to grab Pavel and Demyan. They yell and protest but get dragged out. I look at Mikhail and smile at him.

He shakes his head and I give him a air kiss. He leaves and Kazimir isn't to happy.

"I will deal with them later, but don't give kisses to Mikhail every again," he warns.

"No need to be so upset, but what did you need me for?" I ask.

"Your lover, what do you want to do with him?"

"This why you have called me out my fucking house for this? He has like today and tomorrow to live. You can chop off an ear or hand and send it to them," I suggested.

"Thats boring, what about his tongue?"

"He won't be able to speak anymore, so there not going to see a point."

"I just leave him here?"

"Yeah, what else's did want to do to him?" I ask.

"Nothing, let me go get cleaned up," he dismisses.