"Right Kiddo, are you ready?" My dad asks as he walks into the room. I feel the butterflies in my stomach and I manage to nod my head "you look beautiful, I'm beyond proud of you" my dad tells me and I cant help but feel emotional. He takes my hand and leads me downstairs, everyone is already at the church, George was reluctant about leaving but I know my dad wanted this time with me. "Are you nervous?" He asks me and I nod "Like I might be sick" he laughs "I was orried your mother wouldn't show, that she might realise how much better than me she is" He tells me "you don't have to worry about that with Charles, he is absolutely devoted to you and its wonderful to see" he assures me "unless he realises that its going to be a very short first marriage for him" Dad shakes his head "that boy wants to spend his whole life with you, he is going into this with his eyes wide open" he tells me and I nod feel a tear trickle down my cheek "We need to go if we are going to make it" Dad tells me and we step out of the apartment door and I follow my dad into the lift. He presses the ground floor button and an arm holds the doors open. I look up to see Charlotte? What is she doing here? "Oh Rosie?" She asks and takes in my appearance "Hi Charlotte" my Dad looks protective once he hears the name "Are you getting married today?" She asks me and I gesture down myself "I wouldn't be in one of these if I wasn't" I tell her with a laugh "of course, I'm really stupid, congratulations" she says looking quite taken a back "thank you" the life dings notifying all of us that we are at the ground floor. I walk out of the lift first wanting to get away from my soon to be husbands ex on my wedding day.

As I walk out of the building I see Lando? He is leaning on a Mercedes with the passenger door open "Rosie, you look incredibly beautiful" he tells me, his eyes raking over my appearance. I blush lightly "Thank you? But what are you doing here?" I ask him and he grins "Wedding gift? I wanted to do something to help you on your wedding day" He says and my heart feels beyond full that we have worked through everything and I get to have him back in my life, even after everything. He takes my hand and helps me sit in the car. My dad follows me in nod takes the other backseat. Lando starts the engine and we pulls away on the short journey to where Charles is hopefully waiting for me. I take my Dad's hand and he gives it a squeeze "he loves you and you love him that's all that matters today" he reminds me and I nod "He hasn't stopped talking about today for the last couple of weeks" Lando shouts from the front "has he really?" I see him nod in the mirror and I can feel the grin covering my features.

Lando pulls the car up and I already see George, Jake, Adam and Soph waiting outside the church. Lando opens the door for me and offers his hand to help me get out of the car. I look at him and I know he can tell that I am nervous "this is going to be the best day, enjoy it" he tells me and I actually feel really grateful that he is here. I straighten my dress out and George is immediately at my side "I know you didn't want it bringing up today but are you feeling okay? Not out of breath?" He checks and I shake my head "I feel good accept the nerves" he looks over at Jake who comes bounding over "Come on Ro, lets get you married" My dad takes my arm and we walk up the steps of the church, we are stood in the entrance and I can here people talking but then the music plays, not the traditional wedding march but Yellow by Coldplay. Soph leads us all in with Jake and Adam right behind. George takes my other arm, I wanted them to both walk me down the isle just in case something happened. We walk into the room and my eyes immediately meet Charles'. I feel my breath catch in my throat as he sends me a blinding smile with his eyes watering. I'm aware that we are walking past everyone but I can't tear my eyes away from his. My Dad takes my hand as we reach the alter "I love you my sweet girl" Dad says passing my hand to Charles' causing sparks immediately. He grins at Charles "Look after her" He warns him before taking a seat next to my mum.

Charles

Yellow starts playing and I feel my nerves spike more than when the lights go out on the grid, I turn my head and my eyes immediately meet hers. She looks absolutely beautiful, she has her dad and George walking with her. She keeps her eyes on mine and I know that I can't look away, she is here, she is actually going to marry me! They reach me and he passes her hand into mine "Look after her" he warns me with a grin. He walks to sit with her mum and once again Rosie has my full attention. The minister calls everyone's attention and starts the ceremony. Once he gets through the official stuff its time for our vows and rings. Pierre is stood by my side holding Rosie's ring and I am beyond glad that he is stood up here with me, he managed to keep me calm all morning. Rosie clears her throat "Charles, firstly I want to thank you, for being you, for being here, for choosing me over and over again. Life has been and is continuing to throw us curve balls and I find strength in facing them with you. I've had the privilege to know you for most of my life and now I get to love you till the very end of my life. I tried to put into words how much I love you but I know that you know. You are my person, my strength and you will be the best father to our little bean" she starts to get emotional and I can see that she is holding back her tears "I promise to love you endlessly for the rest of our forever" she finishes and I take a moment to breathe before she takes the ring from George and place it on my finger repeating the ministers words. Now it is my turn "Mon amour, where to begin, I love you, that's the most important thing! That is never going to change. I know we have a lot to face but with you it feels like we can win. You are my biggest supporter and I am your biggest fan. I have been waiting for this day for longer than I would have admitted, you are bringing me the best fit possible and I cannot wait to raise our baby with you. I will love you for infinity, you have taught me what life is like being with the right person, I can't wait to start our forever" Pierre passes me her ring and I slide it onto her finger, following the words from the minister. "Amazing, I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride" I pull Rosie in and crash our lips together for the first time being married!

 "Amazing, I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride" I pull Rosie in and crash our lips together for the first time being married!