29.

Rosie - Sunday

I can't wait till they finally let me go home, the doctor said it would probably be another week! I'm getting bored of staring at the same 4 walls! My memory is still missing and it's driving me insane. Charles is keeping something from me and it's bothering me, I look at him and my heart swells. I've known Charles for a long time now and I don't remember having feelings for him, perhaps that's what's changed?

It's Sunday today and that means race day in Mexico, I've managed to get my parents to bring me a laptop so I can watch the race. They are currently on the grid waiting for the national anthem. I spot Charles walking with Pierre and I can't help the smile that crosses my face. I'm fixated on the screen as he turns on his heel to look at Lando who is talking. I can see the pure anger on Charles features, what on earth? They seem to be arguing and Pierre is currently encouraging Charles to walk away. My gut tells me that was about what Charles isn't telling me.

What on earth?! Charles and Seb just crashed into each other?? The expletives from Charles over the radio is really unlike him, I think this stems back to the conversation earlier. I grab my phone, a new one as mine was destroyed in the car accident

Hey Charles, just saw the crash, wanted to make sure you are okay? You are always a champ to me!

I don't know why I felt so compelled to make sure he was okay, we have been spending a lot of time together since I woke up. George told me that he has pretty much been here as much as he has been. It gives me the feeling that something was happening between us and I'm really disappointed that I can't remember.

Tuesday

5 more days, 5 more days till I can go home with George. He told me yesterday that my room is now in what was the dining room as Alex moved in months ago. He didn't explain why I moved out, he told me that was a conversation to have with Charles. Speaking of Charles he replied to my message on Sunday letting me know he was okay but he has to be in Maranello this week as a consequence for what happened on Sunday. I completely understand but I'm really going to miss my Monegasque.

There is a gentle knock on the door and it slowly opens to reveal Lando Norris? My surprised expression must have caused his smile "Hey RoRo" I can't help the grin that crosses my features "Hey Lands! What are you doing here?" He walks over to me "well I needed to come see my best girl" he's as adorable as I remember him being 18 months ago "I don't know if George explained but I can't remember the last 18 months" I tell him "I know, doesn't mean I don't want to hang out with you" I can't help the grin that spreads across my face, me and Lando have been friends for ages but there is a sort of awkwardness "what happened between us?" He looks surprised "what do you mean?" I shrug "well I don't really know due to the obvious reason but things feel different and a bit awkward" he frowns "we had an argument about 2 months ago now, we weren't getting along too great" well now this makes sense "I actually came to apologise" he continues looking sheepish "oh Lando, I'm sure it was something we would have made up about anyway" he grimaces slightly "yeah absolutely"

"Oh so that's where you have got the bromance rumours from?" I ask and he nods with a laugh "I mean we are good friends but the fans have definitely blown it out of proportion!" I giggle, he just showed me and McLaren Challenge video and I couldn't stop laughing the whole way "you know what I've just realised, you can watch your favourite programmes again without remembering what happened!" He exclaims "good idea Lands but I can't remember what I had been watching" he smiles "Greys anatomy and more recently Gilmore Girls" the fact that he remembers these details makes me smile "great! I will get watching!" He nods "although you always cried a lot watching Grey's" he looks concerned "well good job it's only a TV show"

A knock on the door makes both of us jump "I'm not expecting anyone, George is at Williams all day on the Sim" I tell Lando as the door swings open and I spot Alex at the door "Albono!" I say loudly "RoRo!" He exclaims before spotting Lando on the plastic chair and his expression turns sour "what are you doing here?" Lando jumps up from his chair "Alex please don't" Alex takes a step towards me "you need to go" my confusion worsens and I can't understand why Alex is this angry "okay I will, See you later RoRo" he says and I shoot him a smile before he walks out of the door "I can't believe him" Alex mutters "it's okay, he told me everything" I reassure Alex as I know about mine and Lando's argument "well he clearly didn't or you wouldn't want him here" what does he mean? He sits down next to me "we decided we weren't going to tell you till you started to remember" he starts and I grab his hand "I get it but please tell me the story" he nods "okay so you and Lando started dating at the start of this season, it was really cute and seemed to be going well" I nod to encourage him to continue "and then he cheated on you" my eyes water, the idea of him treating me like that hurts "there's more" Alex tells me "okay please continue" he gives me hand a squeeze "so then you moved to Monaco to stay with Charles, this last for a couple of months" that makes sense why Charles has been here "then you found out that you were pregnant" I take in a sharp breath as I realise the baby I lost was Lando's "oh my god" Alex looks at me concerned "sorry Rosie" I shake my head "continue please" he looks conflicted "okay, he didn't want anything to with you both for a while but then you both got back together and it seemed to be working. You moved in together hence me living with George now" that did make sense George has never lived alone.

"Wait Me and Charles?" I ask Alex "well, you told him you needed time but it was definitely headed that way" my heart absolutely swells "oh Charles" I say thinking of him as we were growing up "you guys made each other really happy, he was ready to be a dad, to parent with you" of course he was "I need to call him" Alex shakes his head "not till you remember, I'm sorry about kicking Lando out earlier" he tells me "Alex from what you have told me he shouldn't have been here"

Charles

I miss her, mom amour! Having her joke with me, or stop me to talk in the paddock. I miss her bump and the future we could've had, I miss her looking at me like she loves me. We had a whole future together ahead of us and one idiot driver took that away. He took her memories and that's left me without her. "Charles can you focus please?" I hear Andrea tell me off "sorry" I speed up my feet as we continue on our run "you've been off lately" I nod "I'm struggling with Rosie being in hospital and then not having her memory" he pats my shoulder "I know, let's focus on getting good results for her" he sends me a reassuring smile "okay Andy okay" he picks up the pace.

Sorry guys for the short chapter! Wanted to update for you guys!

I would like your thoughts on Charles and Rosie