Chapter 64 - End of 400 Years of War

12:05 PM - 5 hours and 55 minutes until the Sundeen Fest.

Everyone was staring at Riley's body. Even though dozens of people had died today, this was the most terrifying one.

RESIDENT 1: Is that the Killer?!

RESIDENT 2: After all this... he's gone just like that.

MAKOTO: ....... He didn't just fall off the building naturally, he jumped off and ended his life...

HOLLY: Makoto!

Makoto turned around.

MAKOTO: Holly!!

Holly ran up to Makoto, and they thoroughly hugged. 20 seconds had gone by, Makoto started crying in Holly's arms.

HOLLY: Makoto?

Holly realized was Makoto was crying, she started crying too. Holly and Makoto were crying into each others arms, for they knew.

They had won. Sundeen is saved, from the mayor, and the killer. Makoto and Holly ran downstairs and walked out the front door.

Kishi, Tsuga, Dominic, Jasmin, Mike, Lillias, Marian, Peter, Anne, and EVERYONE ELSE of Sundeen gathered at the entrance.

MIKE: So this is it... it's all over?

KISHI: Makoto, do you know what happens now?

MAKOTO: We saved Sundeen!

TSUGA: You saved Sundeen! All those prophecies in the past were true

MAKOTO: Wait, actually? ......

Makoto had a troubled look on his face.

MARIAN: What?

LILLIAS: What's wrong?

MAKOTO: I didn't do this by myself. Without Holly, Joey, Lyla, or even Logan, I wouldn't have been able to do this. I couldn't have did it without them!

PETER: What?!

Holly blushed, Kishi laughed, Marian and Tsuga smiled, Lillias, Mike, and Peter smirked, Makoto smiled. Suddenly, Joey, Lyla, and Logan walked out the front door.

JOEY: Ayoo?? What- is-

The three looked at the body.

LYLA: Damn.

JOEY: OH SHIT!

LOGAN: ...........!!!!!!!!!

MAKOTO: Hey guys.

Joey had a huge grin on his face.

MAKOTO: Why are you so happy?

JOEY: I got two reasons to be happy.

Joey walked up to Makoto and whispered in his ear:

JOEY: 1. You and Holly are definetly a thing now. And 2.

Joey took a step back from Makoto.

JOEY: We did it! All the punch-fighting is over!

Holly laughed, Lyla chuckled. Makoto smiled. Everyone started gradually laughing with them.

3 hours went by, everything of the mayor's ownership was taken down to be burnt. Sundeen was getting changes all over. Makoto, Holly, Joey, and Lyla were all in Makoto's new Office.

JOEY: I'm not going to lie, I'm shaking.

LYLA: Of course.

HOLLY: Makoto, now that this place is yours, what are you going to do?

MAKOTO: Mine? This place is Ours. I'm just the leader of the group.

JOEY: Leader?

Makoto, Holly, and Lyla laughed.

MAKOTO: The Sundeen Fest is tonight. You guys want to come?

JOEY: Hell yes!

LYLA: Maybe.

MAKOTO: Holly are you going?

HOLLY: Huh, yea of course.

MAKOTO: Perfect. We can all go together!