Wen Tutu originally despised it for crying, but finally saw it crying constantly, and couldn't help but get a headache, so he had to give it all the elixir that it had stored, so that it would stop crying.

The little iron beast choked with tears, and put honey fat into his mouth, not at all disagreeing that it was the smell of Tutu who took it out of his mouth.

Where monsters hide things, most of them put them in their mouths and vomit them out when they want them, so it is estimated that only non-transformed monsters will not dislike what the other party takes out of their mouths.

After eating the honey fat and the pill, the little iron-eater continued to cry, looking sad.

Why are you still crying?

Smell Tutu had to take out all its honey, just begging this black and white glutinous rice ball to stop crying, because the crying made Tutu a headache.

Wen Qiao glanced at the two monsters, and found that crying did not affect the appetite of the little iron-eater, so she ignored them.

But seeing that Wen Tutu took out the pill honey that it had stored to coax the small iron beast, it was very heartwarming. Wen Qiao privately subsidized a lot of honey and pill to Wen Tutu and rewarded it to coax the good children.

After dealing with the funeral of the white bear, they began to collect that spiritual vein.

Since the white bear gave this spirit vein to them, and the little iron-eating beast will leave with them, the spirit vein can be regarded as an unowned thing, so it doesn't hurt to take it away.

Earlier, Wen Qiao and the others knew a lot about the mainland of the heavenly island from the white bear. They knew that every hundred years, islands would fly up from the lake below to become a piece of the mainland of the heavenly island, and they would fall again after two months. Go, this continent will be closed again.

Therefore, they still have more than a month, and they are not in a hurry.

Spirit veins can condense the heaven and earth element spiritual power and generate natural spirit creatures of the spirit stone mine in a certain area.

As long as there is a spiritual vein, even if the spiritual stone mine around it is dug up by the cultivator, it can automatically refine the spiritual energy of the world and continue to condense the spiritual stone. Therefore, the spiritual vein is the most critical existence, in contrast, the spiritual stone is the second.

According to their investigation, this spirit vein is a high-level spirit vein of quite high grade, and the condensed spirit stone mine is so huge that it can't be digged by them for decades. The secret realm is not open for a long time, they have not been digging spirit stones for decades, and they do not plan to dig too many spirit stones.

After all, after they take away the spirit veins, there will be no spirit veins, and the surrounding aura will be affected, but as long as the spirit stone mine is still here and there is no need to destroy it, the aura in this area will not be reduced too much. Lingzhi growing in the area will not have much impact.

Maybe after tens of thousands of years, this spiritual stone mine will re-condense a spiritual vein.

After Wen Qiao considered the matter almost, she discussed with Ning Yuzhou how to collect the spiritual veins.

Ning Yuzhou said, "This is simple, just leave it to space."

Wen Qiao looked at him in surprise, "Can your space absorb it automatically?"

Ning Yuzhou said, his space is derived from the power of the mysterious blood in his body, and at the same time it depends on his cultivation level to upgrade. The space is under his control, as long as he directly releases the control of the space, allows the space to perceive the spirit veins in the spirit stone mine, and automatically receives it.