153 : Wen Gungun

Börja om från början

It can be seen that the giant wolf was really seriously injured at the time, and could only find a place to hide nearby, and finally died.

Wen Qiao felt that they were really lucky. She originally thought that the giant wolf's corpse might be eaten by other monsters, but she didn't know that it would find a place to hide before dying, but it would be cheaper for them.

After the inspection, it was found that the demon pill of the demon wolf was still intact, and the reason why it died was a blood hole in the abdomen.

This blood hole seemed to be pierced by something sharp, and even the internal organs were crushed together.

Ning Yuzhou said: "It should be pierced by a sharp cone formed by some kind of soil and rock."

Hearing this, Wen Qiao quickly understood.

The white bear is a monster beast with the earth attribute. Maybe it can control some kind of soil such as foreign soil, use it as a weapon, and surprise the giant wolf by surprise.

They put the body of the demon wolf into the storage bag and went back to look for the mother and son of the white bear.

When they came to the pit where the ferns grew, they found that the white bear had no life, and the little iron-eater was lying on it and weeping sobbing, crying with tears and snot, very pitiful.

Wen Qiao picked it up, and didn't dislike the white bear blood on its body, touched its head, and said, "Don't cry, follow us in the future. As long as we are here, we won't abandon you."

The little iron beast leaped into her arms and continued to cry.

Wen Tutu squatted on Wen Qiao's shoulder, looked at the black and white glutinous rice ball, and couldn't help feeling a little disgusted.

Sure enough, it was a cub, crying with tears and nose, like it had never cried.

For the reason it was crying so sad, Wen Tutu resisted the impulse and didn't shoot the iron-eater cub who dared to cry in his sister's arms.

Ning Yuzhou walked over and put the body of the white bear into the storage bag.

Although the white bear's demon pill was broken, its flesh and blood and demon bones are still good things. Not only will the demon beast covet it, even the cultivator will not let it go. Looking at the face of the little iron-eater, they will not do anything to the white bear's corpse, but plan to bring it back to the cracks in the purple bamboo forest, find a place to bury it, and let it go into the soil for safety.

***

Soon after, they returned to the Zizhu Forest to sew.

Ning Yuzhou's formation at the entrance to the seam showed no signs of being disturbed, and he knew that the cultivators who came to the mainland of Heavenly Island had not discovered this place.

After they got down, Ning Yuzhou still did not withdraw the formation, leaving it there, so as to conceal one or two, so as not to attract another king-level monster like that giant wolf.

They buried the body of the white bear in a cave where the mother and son of the white bear lived, and erected a monument there. After they leave, Ning Yuzhou will seal the place with a formation, so as not to let other monsters come in and disturb.

The little iron beast watched the white bear bury and squatted in front of the monument, sobbing and crying.

It was also a cub, a small ball, could hold both hands, and the appearance of crying so much, it was extremely pitiful.