Episode 17: Call of the Adventure

Começar do início

"How can you be sure?'

"You know how he reacts whenever there's any mention of his parents. Besides, we never went on any expeditions for Ranger keys. Either that or he and Rani are a highly efficient team."

"Guess that explained his hesitancy to come along."

Kion continued to haste along, making his way in front of the group, despite not knowing where the Artifact even was. "What's the rush?" Mack asked.

"Nothing, I just want to get this over with."

"Well if it isn't the Space Pirates!" A feminine voice proclaimed.

The seven rangers turned to see Mjenzi standing in front of them, along with her own squad of Tauni and S-Tauni soldiers.

"What are the Kisasi doing here?" Beshte questioned.

"Don't tell me you're after the Heart of Hades as well?"

"When did you learn to read minds?" Bunga quipped.

"No matter, I'll take that burden off of your backs!" She says, waving her hands in the air, signaling her troops to engage.

"This is going to be a problem." Mack muttered.

"Don't worry! We'll take care of it!" Bunga exclaimed, widening his stance.

"It's best that the Kisasi doesn't get near that thing." Rani adds on.

"Thanks! Alright, let's go!" Mack responds, beginning to walk off.

"Huh?" Kion said.

"Come on!" Fuli said, dragging Kion along, before turning around to fire her blaster at the Kisasi soldiers, buying the rest of the group some time to Morph. "Have fun!"

Rani smirked. "Alright, let's Ranger up!" She exclaimed, holding out her Ranger key, with Bunga, Beshte, and Ono following along.

"GOKAI CHANGE!" The group shouted in unison.

GOKAIGER!

The group of four charged towards the Alien soldiers. Much to the dismay of Mjenzi, the group of four didn't seem like they were going down so easily against her squad of troops she with her.

 Much to the dismay of Mjenzi, the group of four didn't seem like they were going down so easily against her squad of troops she with her

While the rest of the Guys were dealing with the Alien soldiers, Rani charged towards Mjenzi, thinking it would be an easy fight. However she was still a soldier of the Kisasi Empire, meaning she had combat experience.

She quickly held out her own sword, and blocked the blade of Rani's saber from hitting her. "Nice try!" She smugly exclaimed, before raising Rani's arm, and slashing at the core, with her only surviving because of the protection of her Ranger Suit.

Rani stood back up and raised her saber once again, before continuing to charge at the Scientist.