Episode 14: Blinded by the Past

The bright orange fire glowed bright in the midst of the night. A burning slowly breaking apart due to the damage from the explosion was clearly visible in the chaos. Two bodies were on the floor, one being a woman in her late 30's, and another being a teenage girl.

There was one boy who was on his knees, mourning for the two, while a man stood in the back, trying his best to hold back his tears. He clenched his fist out of anger. "I could have done something," he blamed.

He held up his other hand, which held a special crystal. The crystal glowed a greenish-turquoise color. It was clear to anyone that this was affecting the man's thought process, however neither he, nor his son really cared.

The two sought out control, as a way to ensure peace and order. No matter who stands in their way.

Rani woke up. Her eyes squinted from the light coming in from her room's window, however they were able to easily adjust. She looked to her side, and felt some sense of sadness/nostalgia. She once again woke up alone. Sure it has been like this for the past few years, still wasn't easy to get used to.

She got dressed, and did her hair, before walking out. Ono was calibrating the ship's systems, Beshte was preparing Breakfast, and Kion and Fuli were trying to drag Bunga out of bed. "UNHAND ME!" Bunga cried from his room.

"YOU SAID YOU WOULD REPLACE THE PARTS OF THE CONTROL CONSOLE YOU BROKE!" Kion shouted back. The incident that Kion is referring to however, took place the day before. As Bunga was goofing off near a control console. What was he doing? He was filming himself doing acrobatic stunts. And being the genius he was, broke the control console he was near.

"BUT THE EARTHLINGS ARE TOO STUPID TO KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT. IT'LL TAKE THE WHOLE DAY!" Bunga refuted.

"THEN YOU WILL SPEND THE DAY REPLACING THE PARTS YOU BROKE!" Fuli shouted back, as her and Kion continued to drag Bunga out of bed.

After a bit, Bunga eventually lost his grip, and was now being dragged across the floor against his will, and into the hallway. "Rani!" Bunga shouted, noticing his crewmate. "HELP!" he pleaded.

Rani looked up to Fuli and Kion. "Isn't this a bit excessive?"

"No, this is a fairly reasonable response." Kion remarked.

"And if we have to, we'll throw him off the ship." Fuli continued.

"Rani, please help! I don't want to be dealing with the Earthlings all day!" Bunga continued to beg.

"Well.....can't Ono at least go with him? He did say he needed to get some parts for his project." Rani suggested, in an attempt to diffuse the situation.

"I'm not going to the surface with just Bunga!" Ono remarked.

"C'mon dude!" Bunga said.

"Besides, do you really trust Bunga to get the correct parts?" Rani argued.

Ono audibly sighed, before turning around and grabbed his coat. "Fine, c'mon Bunga!"

Bunga smiled, relieved that he wouldn't have to suffer alone, and ran out of the room with Ono. "Thanks Rani!" Kion complimented.

A red ship entered the Solar System, and flew over towards the Kisasi capital ships, which were set within the Earth's range as always.