Episode 17: Call of the Adventure

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Well, I was going to pay you guys a visit later on, however recently I ran into an issue." Mack reached over to his Left arm, and grabbed what seemed to be a cellular device. It was red with black and silver being the secondary colors of the device. He entered a few buttons on the keypad, which pulled up a hologram of a woman with Black hair in a black robe with purple outlines.

"A few weeks ago, I was going through some of the recovered artifacts from back when me and my team were on the search for the Corona Aurora, a special crown that grant's its user amazing power. As it turned out, one of our old enemies was trapped inside a Jewel by her master. We were busy transporting the jewel, however something happened on its way through Pine Ridge. There was apparently some incident involving the town's Power Rangers, which ultimately resulted in the jewel shattering, and setting her free."

"Why can't your team deal with this?" Fuli questioned.

"The rest of my team is already busy trying to recover the other artifacts lost in the Pine Ridge incident. Besides, later on Grid Battleforce was broken into. And she used their dimensional transporter to bring herself into your world."

"What could she want from our world?" Ono questioned.

"This." The display switched over to an image of an object in the shape of a human heart, albeit with a more blue color palette. "The Heart of Hades. Using this can allow one to revive any creature, as well as give it's user unimaginable power."

"So you want us to help you find it first?" Beshte guessed.

"Exactly, and in turn, I'll grant you six the Ultimate Power of the Overdrive Rangers."

Kion remained silent for a bit, before responding. "Alright." He says, standing up. "We'll track down your little artifact."

"I'm sorry, the Heart of Hades?" The Prince exclaimed in disbelief.

"Yes, our research team has managed to track down the general location of the artifact." Mjenzi responds.

"Who knew that such a powerful artifact would be on this planet." The Prince's second in common said.

"Well it's good for us, I want you to go down and recover the artifact. It would prove to be useful in dealing with our little ranger problem!" The prince ordered.

"Yes, your highness." The scientist bowed down, before exiting the command chamber.

"This is a bit weird." Kion exclaims.

"How so?" Mack responds, as he and the rest of the group walks throughout the forest deep in the mountains.

"Everyone else that's come here before just wanted to teach us some lesson before granting us their Ultimate Power. So....why this?"

"As I said before, unforeseen circumstances have put a dent in those plans. Besides, it's nice to be on a treasure hunt with well..... Pirates!"

"That title is moreso an ironic one if anything."

"True, but I know you didn't just stubble on those keys in your backyard either."

Kion went silent for the moment. He slowed his pace, resulting in him being in the middle of the group, rather than ahead. Fuli and Bunga took notice of the Red Ranger's silence and walked up to him.

"You alright buddy?" Bunga asked.

Kion lighty jumped for a moment, before responding. "Yeah I was just thinking." He said, before continuing to walk ahead.

"What's up with him?" Fuli asked.

"He's probably thinking back to the expeditions he took with his family." Bunga responded.