FUTU-

" So its Jimin?"
Dad questioned him as he signaled him to sit on our white couch.

Dad settled by my side, Jimin decently seated on the opposite couch.

" Park Jimin. "
Jimin sweetly introduced, his eyes now focused on me as he smoothly pulled out a smile.

" My younger daughter Sora."
Dad introduced me as jimin gentleman like nodded.

"I see. Its a pleasure to meet you."

WHAT THE FRACKING FRACK?

I swear i just wanted to end my life right and there until mum called us over for dinner.

If you wanna die- lets just die after a good meal.

I sat beside mom, opposite to Jimin and Sasha, dad separately seated.

Nothing seemed out of order other than the fact that with time Jimin was actually growing on us and you could easily figure it out that Dad and mom were so very impressed with the innocent little gentle boy sitting in front of us pretending to be the goody two shoes he wasn't.

"Can't say bout Sasha but i am really proud of my daughter Sora. She cracked medical and is now studying in the medical department in your college. I am suprised you never saw her."
Dad suspiciously scowled at the boy.

"Aah- sasha did mention about her a lot but never really got the chance to meet her actually. I will look out for you Miss Sora."

Ironically comes from the man I had my first time with.

You nice keep going Jimin.
Note the sarcasm.

Dinner was done right- and it was time for bed.

Our parents gave us the space as they wished us night and left.

" I will wash the dishes."
I slowly excused my self away from the couple who were really excited for their first ever sleep over or thats what I thought.

" I really wanna grab some cold water though."
I heard jimin mumble from the kitchen as i rinsed the dishes.

" Its in the fridge. I will be up there Minie. Don't make me wait bae."
Sasha whined out as she hopped away to her room.

Soft footsteps approaching the kitchen as I heard Jimin stand by me as he opened the fridge and searched for water.

" The second last side row."
I cooed out.

Jimin followed thy instruction as he found the bottle and chugged quite an amount of it.

" Jimin I -"
I initiated a convo yet the black haired boy randomly banged close the fridge door and left the kitchen as I find him stepping up the stairs.

Bang-
Sasha's door closed.

And just like that the man of my life was gone and he didn't once spare a glance at me.

I really got played. didn't I?

◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥

Hehe

🥵