// Chp 35 //

🐶🐶🐶

🐶🐶🐶

" I am so glad you decided to wear something other than those jeans and a hoodie-"
Mom cooed at me happy that I was finally mixing up with the social vibe.

"Geeez mama- its just a house party. I will be back soon."
I assured her emotional state.

" But dad should we allow her. What if she stays up late or maybe end up drinking and stays the night there?"

Sasha was so manipulating them- but only if she knew our parents were very aware of the fact that she was a manipulative snake-

"She can. Unlike you I trust her and she has the right to enjoy all she wants with the reputation and grades she keeps up."
Dad seethed back the older girl who just huffed out annoyed and stomped her way up the stairs.

" Anyways mum- my friends are here so gotta go. I will call you."
I softly assured the worried them and went away.

The sight of Jimins jet black Audi greeted me as I perched myself on the seat.

" You lool magnificent Ms Kim-"
Jimin complimented me even though i knew i wasn't looking "that" good anyway.

" You are not bad yourself Mr Park Ravishing indeed-"
I snickered back at him- a playful smirk tugging at the corner of my lips.

"If I look that Ravishing- just think how delicious I will taste."
Jimin wasn't backing off-

Pretty obvious who had the better experience here since I balled up all flushed and reddish-

" Life with you is so weird-"

" Life with me is peaches and cream strawberry"

Tsk- Flirt.

🌸

Soon we were in front of a huge house- all lighted up and bursting with people.

And here I thought- it was a small get together.

"It isn't that bad- Stick to me."
Jimins hands encircled my waist having me close to me.

You have gotta be kidding me- This shit is wild