001

════════════════

════════════════

"CAN I HAVE A SIP?" stu held out his drink for vanessa and aimlessly put a fry into his mouth, quietly humming to the songs on the radio.

"when's he getting here?"

"dunno' he said around eight."

the girl sighed in reply and leaned her back against the headboard of stu's bed, twirling one of her braids through her fingers.

"didn't i tell you to throw that picture away?"

stu grinned, a half cooked fry dangling between his lips. "couldn't help it babe. you looked to good."

"i was half asleep."

"on my lap." he sang, leaning close to the girl's lips. "one of the best spots i've found you asleep in."

vanessa gave him a quick peck on the lips, her tongue tasting the coke and salt of their dinner. "look at my personal stalker."

"only for you ness."

she smirked and pulled stu in towards her, she loved hearing her name and nickname roll off of his tongue like it was meant to be said for him and him only.

"you two keep at it, ill just watch from a distance."

vanessa groaned against stu's lips and buried her face in his sweater, pouting when he adjusted them so that they were both facing a annoyed billy loomis.

"hey buddy whatcha' got for us?"

"i want you both to help me kill sidney."

"our day was good too thanks for asking billy."

billy sent the girl a sarcastic kiss followed up by the middle finger, to which she pretended to catch and hold close to her heart.

"kill sid? why the sudden urge?"

"because the anniversary of her mother is in a week."

stu and vanessa both made a face at one another completely forgetting about what they had been planning this time last year.

the macher boy's hold on his girlfriend became tighter. he may not always act like it but he was quite observant when he wanted to be. and right now he could sense what his best friend was insinuating.