Awakening, Dream and Bandits!

William Leywin POV (before gaining his missing memories)

I am a baby but also not at the same time. I can't remember anything, I seemed to just have my own thought after being born.

My baby behavior is something I can't control, like crying, pooping, playing with toy and etc. it feels like I am not being myself.

My brother Art is totally the opposite of me, he never cry, he's calm, smart and a fast learner.

As an older brother, I have to be stronger to protect my lilttle brother Art and my family. Art is better than me in everything, he walked, crawl, read and talk before I could. A thought then appeared in my head unconsciuosly, which is to copy and develop the movements to be my own.

I don't know how, but I think I can copy people movements if I want by intensely observing their movements. This is also how I copied the way Art is trying to form a mana core. 

One day, I was in the living room, looking at my reflection in the mirror and playing like a baby as my baby wills to play is strong and I can't resist it.

Mom and Dad is outside, Art is...maybe reading books. I continued looking at my reflection until an explosion occurs.

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMM!!*

The mirror I was looking at shattered and tons of the glass shards flew to me at an insane speed.

What's weird at that time is that things seemed to be moving in slow motion and I tried to move away, but my infantile body couldn't move away so I can only watch the broken glass shards pierce my tiny body.

One of the glass shards hit my left eyes which is really painful, I couldn't help but cry out loud while clutching my left eyes.

GENERAL POV

"...can you slowly open your eyes dear?" Alice said after healing Will.

"*hic* *open* M-mom...I-I-I *sniff* can't s-see" William despaired after opening his left eyes. His left eyes is now destroyed and there's a permanent straight scar. 

(Imagine Zoro scar on his left eyes)

"*Gasp!* d-don't worry, mommy and daddy's here" Alice was shocked that her son's left eye couldn't be healed and hug him, Reynold and Arthur also joined the group hug.

.

 A week later, Arthur starts his training with his father. William is now wearing an eyepatch for his left eyes. Right now William is meditating alone under a tree quite far from the house.

'Just one more...'

*BOOOOMM!* A vacuum and a pushing force occurs together

A pushing force around the barrier, signifying that William have dominant mana channels in his body followed by a vacuum of mana around him, signifying their dominance in William mana veins. This is the birth of both a Conjurer and an Augmenter.

William awakening shook the ground, noticing his family. His family rushed towards him and congratulate him, that night, they all had fun having a feast. But they didn't know that little Will is both Augmenter and Conjurer.

.

.

.

ARTHUR LEYWIN POV

It's been a year now, I still felt guilty that my brother's left eye. Everytime I made a guilty face, my brother pat my shoulder with a cute innocent child smile.