Skinny dipping

You were at a meeting with your Pretty Criminals. When you started speaking up, "Phyllis and Y/bff, I need a favour from you..." "What is it, my Lady?" Phyllis questioned. "I want you both to find the whereabouts of Brenda and I want every information about her. Does she have a husband? What does she do? Where she lives? And all that crap." You have her the photo and the both of them nodded. "We shall not let you down Achlys." Y/bff spoke "Good." You smirked. "I've had enough, now y'all can go."

________________

There is a compromise between passion and directed studying that gets easier as one age. You were, and still were, largely driven by your creative passions and curiosities. However, there can be things you need to have a solid comprehension of that fall outside of your "passion drive." This is when self-control becomes more important. Sometimes doing the right thing is the harder thing to do. You need to be able to sit yourself down and learn a subject even though it feels more like work than play. This is all part of growing up, sure. Yet it is also part of becoming a master at what you do - building in supporting knowledge that is more peripheral to your central aim. So, whilst it is negative to let directed study suppress your innate passions and creativity - it is also a negative to let your creativity rule the roost and not inform it with the study. Balance is key, as ever.

You were studying for your upcoming test which was not much but you still had to study. Tom was helping you whenever you didn't quite understand. You saw your father's owl knocking at the door. You opened the window, took the letter from his beak and kept some seeds on the bowl you always keep at the window.

Tom furrowed his eyebrows when he saw the letter. "It's from father... He never actually sends letters other than Saturdays..." "Oh... Go ahead read then..." He smiled.

"Dear Daughter,
                                I hope you're alright. I'm good no need to ask me. I wanted to tell you something and I just could not wait for it on Saturday as it was making me too much excited. Do you know how much I wanted to be the Head Auror? Well, I've gotten the position and words can't describe how happy am I today. I can't wait to see you as I have a surprise for you. Waiting until you come back home. Dumbledore told me that there's this Tomboy you're close with... He asked me if he could stay and I agreed to it. I also heard that he is an excellent and bright student. I'll be waiting for your response!! Miss you...

                                                Your dearest father

P. S: I love you.

"So... Wanna stay with us during Christmas?" "Of course! I want to see the man who made such a beautiful adolescent." You blushed looking down at your books. "Wonder what's the surprise... Honestly, I can't wait..." "Impatient." "Shut it, Tom!" You playfully hit him on the shoulder.

"Meet me at the Black Lake after our Prefect's duties..." "Okay." You kissed his cheek. As you and Tom continued studying together.

___________________________

"Come on, Y/n!! You have to stop this!!" Druella said blushing. "I can't!! Just tell me already how was the kiss!!" "Come on tell us already!!" Walburga spoke. "Okay okay!! He kissed me like he wanted to be kissed as no girl had ever kissed him, soft and moist and hot and breathy, not trying to win a battle but seeking union and closeness and the sharing of one breath, one sensation, one timeless and passionate moment."  The heat rose in her cheeks as she was explaining making her red as a tomato. As soon as she finished her explanation, Lucretia wolf-whistled. Making you, Walburga and Cedrella laugh. "Aww, that's so sweet of my cousin!!" Cedrella said.

__________________

"So... What was the letter about?" You asked Generic. "Wh-what?" "The letter you gave to Stella..." You smirked. "Oh, um I asked he-her out..." "Knew! Fremont owes 10 galleons to me!" "What?! You seriously made a bet?!" Generic whispered shouted you just shrugged. As you were patrolling you felt a light tug at your robe and you saw a first-year in his pyjamas. "And what is this cute little boy doing here?" You asked. "I want a book to read but I don't remember where's the library..." "Aww, come on." It was just 5 minutes before the curfew and you both were near the library. You opened the door to the library and saw the boy pointing to a book. 'Merlin: The Lost Years' "Yeah, this intrigued me... I know I'm reading your descendant's book... Is that okay?" "Of course!! I don't mind it." You smiled at him. Generic escorted him to the Hufflepuff common room.

__________________

The lake with calmness from its core to the ripples that danced reflected the navy blue sky as the most sincere of smiles. The lake nurtured the fish within her as the mountains nurtured her calm and steady waters.

Tom's POV

"I was afraid you would never show up..." You heard Tom from Y/n's back. 'Always on time!' She thought to herself. "So why did you call me??" "Swimming..." "But Tom, I haven't brought my swimsuit." "It's ok love, swimming suits are overrated, let's go skinny dipping," Tom said sliding down his pants. He unbuttoned his shirt while Y/n unbuttons her shirt and bra as well he removes his underpants while she slides down her skirt and underpants as well.

He appreciates the moon, as few people do. You turned your head to the side as all of the light of the moon played across the planes of his chiselled face. His green eyes are captivated by the shades of dark blue, taking them in as they bend. He sees beauty in things that people tend to overlook.

"You know, it's not polite to stare."

A second passed away and she uttered a choice word under her breath, knowing he'll catch her in a rare sentimental moment.

She hated being mushy. He tended to bring it out of her. She snorted and shook her head.

"Course not. You have something on your face." He laughed and elbowed her side. "I do not. You were just staring at me. I must be looking extra handsome tonight or something."

She let the cricket chirping sound fill for a moment. "I maintain my original statement."

She was naked. She hates being naked period - being naked out in the open was a whole other issue. It had taken him months to convince her to go completely nude during their ritual. Tom had no
shame though and had stripped down without any coaxing on their first trip here over a year ago. He had claimed that a sparkling lake and hot day wasn't something he could resist. She had
laughed as he jogged down to the water that first day, his bare white ass practically blinding her in the sunlight. She was hesitant to go skinny dipping,
especially in the same place that anyone could see, but... Tom had a way of convincing her of doing things she wouldn't normally do. His kind eyes and
charming smile made anyone melt. So, she had stripped down after several visits and joined him.

It was as exhilarating as it was scary.

I'm done but there will be a part two coming as this chapter would be too long😭 

What're your pronouns? Mine is she/they

Bye Shelles, stay safe 💟