The start of the year

You are really excited as it is the first day you're going to be in all the classes. You want to gain respect.... Even to be feared of. Your roomates are Druella Rosier, Cedrella Black and Lucretia Black. The two other cousins of Walburga, Cygnus and Alphard weren't that close to you. But they really liked you. They were really sweet towards you.

You were early up at 5 and it seems to be that the classes is at 9:30. You did your morning albulations. You were going downstairs, not wanting to bother the three of them sleeping. You brought your time table as well, you sat at the black couch. Those three words describe how you feel when you see flames dancing in a fireplace. The smell of wood and the crackle sound as it burns.....Ahhhhh! What's not to love? A fireplace invites you to curl up on the couch with a book. The warmth it gives off as it lulls people into a cosy mood and maybe a little snooze. That to you is a moment of bliss..... Your thoughts were disrupted by footsteps, as you glanced up. You saw him... Making a sour face you scoffed at him. "Well, well, well if it isn't my friend. Tom Marvolo Riddle." You said rolling your eyes. "Ugh. Enough with your sarcasm." "Not you telling me what to say." " Well not you claiming it was your book well in case I saw it." "Well, I was the one to touch the books so obviously it'll be mine." You said shutting your book firmly and placing it on the couch, standing in front of him. "Not you using your powers to jerk me off, just to get the book." "Not you claiming it was yours, when my hand was all over the book."

"Not you bumping into me after the train ride." "You're stupid." " You're dumb." " You're an idiot." "You're mad ."

"Hey stop it guys will you!?" Gabriel Truman the prefect shouted. You saw all around to see your common room was filled with the Slytherin students. "Sorry." You whispered. "Be careful, next time, or I would call Professor Slughorn. The next time you create a ruckus." You glared at Riddle in a discourteous way. He too giving you the same glare.

_____________________

You sat at the long dining table they were so long, that you ever wandered, how long will it take to roam the Great Hall. You were eating your pancakes as you savoured every bite of it. Checking your Time-Table there and then.

At 9:30 in the morning was your Herbology with the house of Ravenclaws

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

At 9:30 in the morning was your Herbology with the house of Ravenclaws. You were a bit excited and nervous at the same time. You saw Cygnus munching on his food in a non-human way making your face scrunch up in disgust. "What? It's way better than my mom's cooking. Bloody hell." Cygnus said making you, Druella, Walburga, Cedrella and Lucretia burst into laughter. "Wait, so you're telling me aunt doesn't make proper food?? Shut it! It's the best." Cedrella said. "But this is better!" He said.

____________________________

You reached the classroom before the timing, you saw a Ravenclaw student looking around the green house. You was involved in looking at the Mandrake plants. "A Mandrake, also known as Mandragora, was a magical and sentient plant which had a root that looked like a human, like a baby when the plant is young, but maturing as the plant grows. When matured, its cry could be fatal to any person who heard it." The same Ravenclaw girl you saw a while ago. "Wow you have knowledge about Herbology." "By the way, I'm Meridith Warren, Muggle born, and its my first year." "Oh ,uhm, I'm Y/n Merlin Wyllt, Half-blood, and its my first year too." "Oh, so you're the one everyone's talking about." "Wait, I just came to the school and everyone's talking about me?" "You're a Wyllt that's the reason plus stay safe, especially from a lassie called Merula Snyde. An arse she is." "Were you talking about me?" A girl around your age approached. "So you must be Y/n, pleasure to meet you, want to be friends?" You Paused, smiled, and said, "Did you really just ask me that? I'm not even touching that topic. So sod off." Meridith whistled. "You'll regret this Wyllt." Merula went in a huff stomping her legs. Causing you and Meridith to laugh. Professor Sprout had already come in. "Hello dear children, I'm Professor Pomona Sprout and I will be teaching you Herbology, we will be learning about Devil's Snare."

Devil's Snare is a magical plant with the ability to constrict or strangle anything in its surrounding environment or something that happens to touch it. Devil's Snare does not seem to be common, but certain Herbologists have access to it.

_______________________________

The next was charms which you were a bit excited. Charms was a required subject for all students in their first five years at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. The spells learned in Charms class were taken from textbooks. Students were taught specific wand movements and proper pronunciation. Often students partnered up in class to experiment on one another. Charms was Druella's favourite subject.

"Good morning, Class! My name is Professor Flitwick! I am here to teach you how to perform many charms and their variations. Today, we will start with a quick overview of all of the types of Levitation charms and the history of which they started. Then we will try a hands on Levitation of a feather. There are a number of lesser variations of the Levitation Charm.

1.Hover Charm
2.The Rocket Charm
3.Floating Charm

However, the levitation charm remains the best and most used. Now, turn to page 3 in your Book of Spells. We will all read aloud to page 6.

The Levitation Charm is one of the first spells learnt by any young witch or wizard. With the charm a witch or wizard can make things fly with the flick of a wand. The charm is an excellent test of your magical skills, wand control and above all, patience." -An excerpt in the Book of spells.

___________________________

He was teaching about the History of the Levitation charm. You didn't pay a lot attention as you already knew about it. "Now, let's prepare with a swish and flick motion demonstrated here. Let's practice it together. Remember to swish to the right and flick your wand upward to lift the object."

Then we will say the spell, "Wingardium Leviosa! Yes, it is a little difficult to say at first. It's Wing-gar-dium Levi-o-sa, make the 'gar' nice and long. Lastly, remember to concentrate very hard. Clear your mind and focus and visualize the feather in front of you levitating in front of you. Good luck!"

"Wingardium Leviosa!!" Cygnus exclaims. Nothing happened to the feather, it didn't move a single inch. "Why it's not happening?"

"You're saying it wrong it Leviosa, not Leviosaaaaa." Cygnus comes near your ears and whispers. "Like she knows what's she's doing."

"And first of all stop swishing it like that you're going to make someone blind." You said. "What?! You too!! I thought you would support me not Druella." You simply rolled your eyes. "Watch how it's said." You said.

You swished flicked the wand uttering the spell. "Ah, well done Riddle and Wyllt. Y'all both are the first pupils to accomplish the spell." Flitwick said smiling at you both. You looked behind and glared at him in a very inconvenient way. "Thank you sir." "20 points to Slytherin."

____________________________

"Hello everyone, Professor CuthbertBinns is my name and I'm going to teach you History of Magic."

You sat with a boy named Gedric Diggory, a kind Hufflepuff student was he.

The bits of History of Magic curriculum of which we know tend to focus on non-humans challenging the Wizard supremacy outright or otherwise not meeting expectations set by those at the top of magical society. If these glimpses of the curriculum are representative of it as a whole, it contributes to the systemic oppression on non-wizards, which is seen throughout the books. Consider how you was raised to believe certain things about House-Elves or the fact that Muggle Studies under Amycus Carrow was focused on portraying Muggles negatively.

_______________________

"Transfiguration is some of the most complex and dangerous magic you will learn at Hogwarts. Anyone messing around in my class will leave and not come back. You have been warned. My name's Professor Dumbledore and I'll be teaching you Transfiguration. And today we'll change a desk into a pig."

Then he changed his desk into a pig and back again. You were all very impressed and couldn't wait to get started, but soon realised you all weren't going to be changing the furniture into animals for a long time.

_____________________

Ello Shelles!!

(A/N) Done done done, I wrote this part. So what did you think?

What's your favourite genre of music? Mine is RnB and Pop.

Bye Shelles