The Thought of Us

Start from the beginning

"Forget your fucking plan!" That was the first time I had really ever heard him cuss around me as chat or Adrien. People in Paris down have potty mouths like we do in America so hearing him say that was a shock. Though, the word he said didn't compare to the sheer fear and sadness I felt when he hit me. I think his intentions were to just trip me, he used his baton to hit me at my shins and make me fall on my back but that's not how it went.

He hit my right leg first. He hit me so hard that my prosthetic slipped. It was on so tightly with this suit and everything but when he hit me, everything shifted. I could feel the end of my stump almost crackle. Besides that, I fell back off the roof.

Even if I was scared and so sad at what was happening, I didn't shout or cry. I just kinda kept my eyes connected to his as I fell back. He didn't try to reach for me, he just stared in shock that I had fallen off this roof.

I was caught, thankfully..

"Are you okay, kya?.." viperion caught me and had us land a roof away.

"I-i don't know, my leg just-..." I whispered as the panic and pain came to me. It looks like my leg broke sideways. Viperion held me with his back facing chat noir so adrien couldn't see. After viperion set me down, I tried to fix my prosthetic but it hurt so bad to move it! I couldn't just shift it easily back into place so I punched it a few times till it was back. It's pressing so hard against my stump though, I can't even move it!

"Viperion, get a-" Chat jumped to the building top we were at and was about to tell viperion to back away from me but..

"What the hell did you do to her?!" He shouted at chat noir on my behalf.. I looked up at him in shock and worry before quickly looking to chat. He looks like he just got in trouble. "If you don't truly know what happened between her, Ophelia and Gabriel then stay the hell out of it! Just because you're angry at your own ignorance doesn't mean you can take it out on her!" He screamed and left chat noir totally speechless. He truly didn't have a thing to say to that.

"S-Stop, it's okay-" I whispered as I looked back to viperion but he looked so angry at what chat had done to me.

"Its not okay!.." he whispered shouted to me as he looked back down to me. I put my hand on his arm and gave him a serious look for a second.

"This is apart of my plan.." I whispered to where only he could hear yet I think chat mightve anyway.

"You planned this too?" Chat noir asked and was growing angry again.

"No.." I sighed as I pushed myself up off the ground with viperions help.

"Then what was it?!" He shouted and stayed where he was.

"I planned your emotions." I said as I shot a glare at him. I know I shouldn't be angry at him for this and I'm not but I'm annoyed and I can't help it.. "viperion can you help me get out of here?.." I asked quietly as I looked at my legs. My prosthetic looks like it's on right but I can't touch it to the ground.

"Lets go.." he nodded to me as I glanced at chat. He's not going to follow us but he still looks pissed off..

We got out of there as quickly as we could. He actually took me to that ship me and my friends always go to. Well, we stopped on a dock near it where no one could see. Then he just detransformed!

"Luka?" My eyes went wide. God, he was obvious too.. Everyone who's had a miraculous are all in the same little group.. "You a-and Adrien so-.. Ladybug is-" I stopped myself in total shock as he sat us down.

"We're all a lot closer than you think" he chuckled as I detransformed next.

"Thats crazy.. So ladybug gave you that miraculous to keep like she did with Rena?" I asked as I took off my prosthe-.. Why does it look like that?.. "I think something happened.." I muttered as I looked at the giant red and blue spot around the side of the bottom of my stump.