Chekov (tos) - Haircut

It was the end of November, he didn't cut his hair or shave his face for the entire month, apparently it was some dare or bet or something, and I don't know what it was but he looked really good with a beard.

My disappointment started when he shaved his face.

And will be getting a haircut.

I told him many many times that I loved his beard, but the long hair was a bit too much, but I still liked it.

So he does the exact opposite what I wanted, he shaved his beard and he's getting a haircut.

Hmph.

I sat down on the sofa, and I crossed my arms and legs.

"I still don't understand why you shaved your beard." I said disappointedly.

"You said you wanted me to."

"I was kidding, and I only said that once." I pouted.

"I never knew you liked it that much." He said but "it" sounded like "eet."

"Yes you did."

I sighed.

"I didn't like zhe beard zhat much."

"But I did."

He sat down next to me and he kissed my cheek.

"I'll grow out my beard again since you liked eet zhat much."

"Really?" I asked smiling.

"Da." He said sweetly.

I smiled and he wrapped his arms around me, kissing my cheek.

"Do you still want me to get my haircut?"

"Yes, you might as well, but keep your hair tidy and grow out your beard."

He chuckled.

"Yes ma'am."