eleven

╮team bonding time╰

╮team bonding time╰

Aubrey shifted uncomfortably at the constant tugging of her tied-together teammates. She had managed to get stuck with the right side of her chest pressed against Dean's back and the left side of her back pressed against Fulton's chest. She pushed against Dean's shoulder pads to push herself to the left and sighed in relief when she could finally move her arms.

She adjusted her blue, mesh jersey that Bombay had given her and glanced around at the mix of red and blue. She shifted again and sighed through her nose as she leaned heavily against Fulton. She turned her head and glared at Bombay as best as she could for tying them together, claiming it was for team bonding.

"This is more crowded than a truckload of goats," Dwayne grumbled and leaned as far to the side as he could.

"Somebody better watch their hands," Julie announced annoyedly as she glared at the boards directly in front of her.

"Averman," Connie complained and rolled her eyes as she leaned away from him.

"Yeah, someone licked me!" Averman groaned and pulled off his glove to wipe the spot where he had been licked.

"This is the worst team bonding exercise I've ever heard of," Aubrey mumbled and pushed her fly-away hairs from her face.

"You got that right," Dean commented, shifting in place as he looked over his shoulder at her. Aubrey's cheeks stained a light shade of red and Dean fought back a small laugh.

"Oh, I smell somethin'," Guy moaned and everyone stopped to take a deep breath through their noses.

"Goldberg!" they chorused and Aubrey gagged quietly.

"It wasn't me," Goldberg defended, tiredly.

"No," Dean started and pulled his hands from his sides to lift them in the air, "it was me!"

"Thank you!" Goldberg sighed as the rest of the team loudly complained.

"I think I'm going to throw up," Aubrey groaned and gagged a second time.

"Thanks, just don't do it on me," Dean said and craned his neck again to look at the girl. Bombay blew his whistle loudly and Aubrey began breathing through her nose as she looked at her coach.