Chapter Two

"I'm not jealous. I'm territorial. Jealous is when you want something that's not yours. Territorial is protecting what's already yours."
-Unknown

~The Next Day~Rose had woke up at 6am as every day and changed into her maids uniform

~The Next Day~
Rose had woke up at 6am as every day and changed into her maids uniform. Of course, Azrael had made slight adjustments to the uniform so he could always get a view when she cleaned the shelves or bent down. So it was now a shorter black dress with white ruffled sleeves, a white apron and ruffled white material over her bust.

She brushed her hair out when Azrael had walked back out of the closet. He was dressed in a blue, white collared buttoned up shirt and a grey plaid blazer.

"Let me brush your hair, Rose." She smiled and handed him the black brush. He sat her down on his lap and gently brushed her soft caramel locks for a few minutes. Rose leaned back against him, relaxed front the soothing feeling.

"I have work, Az." She whispered softly, while pulling up her thigh high socks. "Baby, my book shelf is dusty." He stated, waiting for her to fall into his plan. "Oh, I'll clean it right now." Leaving the Tom she opened the door to the supply room and took out the duster, hoover and washing cloth.

~10 Minutes Later~

"Flower, the top of my shelf really needs cleaning." "Of course, Sir." She picked up her stool since her 5'3 self couldn't exactly help her reach much. Stretching her small arms up her outfit rode up. Meanwhile, Azrael was enjoying himself, lied back on his bed, a clear view of her plump derrière and small white panties. Rose was oblivious to his lurking stares on her exposed ass but was too concentrated on cleaning the beautiful wooden oak bookshelf.

If anyone had seen what was happening Azrael would be claimed a disgusting pervert, of course a 23 year old man watching a 17 year old girl is weird but Rose did love when he watched her, and she loved watching him doing, well, anything.

"I'm done, Sir." Rose claimed as she sat turned around on the small stool. "Organise under bed, please." He told her, to which she obeyed. Removing her weight from the stool she sat on the soft bedroom floor and got on all fours, looking under the bed to find various misplaced items; the t.v remote, a medium sized blacked out box, a broken lamp from on of his fits.

~Flashback~

Azrael had just came back after after discovering that one of his clan members had sold information about his Rosalina. Other vampires wanted to become King and never being able to kill Azrael, it's impossible. But with loving someone with his status it's but a weakness and a strength.

Storming into his room Rose wasn't anywhere in view, her sweet smell still apparent. "WHERE IS SHE?!" He roared in anger, he need her small, delicate body in his arms.

Running out of their bedroom he stormed down the stairs into the kitchen. All of the cooks heard his boots echoing around the castle; he was angry and when he was angry there was only one person to calm him. Bowing their heads to their king in respect and fear.

"WHERE IS YOUR QUEEN?!"

Meanwhile, outside Rosalina could feel vibrations shaking the ground. 'He was angry.' She hated it when he was angry, he'd brake things and yell. Jumping up she took off her gardening gloves and dusted her hands off.

Taking small steps she finally reached the back double door. Reaching her hand out to pull open the door it was suddenly thrown open. There standing was an outraged Azrael. He picked her up by her hips, harshly, and threw her over his shoulder.

Teleporting into their bedroom he dropped her on the bed and picked up a lamp and hurled it across the room and small spec of glass punctured her arm making her Yelp in pain. Azrael too caught up in angry didn't notice. "Why didn't you tell me where you were?! What if someone hurt you?! Do you know what I would do if I lost you?! How stupid could you be?! I-I can't lose you!"

Rosalina whimpered and shook, he didn't mean to hurt her but when he got angry all he could see was red. All his brain could process was anger and revenge. He always felt like he was in a trance when angry. Like Jekyll and Hyde, two sides of him and he couldn't control it.

"I-I'm s-sorry." She was crying and shaking with every breath she took. Finally coming back to reality
"Rose!" He rushed over to her and hugged her body while stroking her hair. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry, Rose. I didn't know what I was doing." He got down on his knees. "Please forgive me, my angel. I didn't know what I was doing and I know that's not an excuse but I'm so sorry. My baby, I cut you."

Never meaning to hurt her he always did and then he wouldn't stop apologising and following her around making sure she was fine.

"I'll never let you see my anger again."

~Flashback Over~

Azrael didn't lie. Whenever he felt angry he left the house, not without writing a small not to Rose letting her know.

Rose shook her head, and got back to work. Dipping her head further under meaning her ass is pointing out and her white panties are clear to her predators' eyes, again. "I think that there's something I need further back." He grinned.

Her gullible mind listened and leaned further until her ass was poking out in the air and her panties had slipped making it look like a thong. "Oh, I found something in a small box." She pulled herself from under the bed and held the box out for him. "Here." She pulled her arms out more, smiling, trying to give him the small box he wanted.

"Open it, baby." He told her. She complied and pulled back the box, excited about what it could be.
Pulling the small ribbon off she put the box down and walked over to Azrael. "Az, could you tie this around my wrist. Oh, and please make sure it has a bow." She asked, politely, whenever she received a giddy with a bow she loved tying the ribbon around her thin wrist.

Azrael nodded and tied it around her wrist including a pretty bow before hissing her hand making her giggle out. Picking the box back up she lifted the lid and gasped at what she saw...
___________________________________
Second chapter✔️

I know. I know. Azrael was acting like a real dick and don't worry this isn't a toxic relationship, if you're worried. And if you've read my other stories then you know that this story will be cliche, no drama and a bit of smut. And unlike my other stories I will try and make chapters at least 1000 words if not then I'm sorry.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Love you♥️
06.10.2021