Chapter One

"You are the finest, loveliest, tenderest, and most beautiful person I have ever known and even that is an understatement."
-F. Scott Fitzgerald

~Two Years Later~Azrael was currently resting on his bed with his shirt off and his eight pack on view, it was 9 o'clock and he was watching his little Rose fold his clothes

~Two Years Later~
Azrael was currently resting on his bed with his shirt off and his eight pack on view, it was 9 o'clock and he was watching his little Rose fold his clothes. "I'm finished Sir." Rose smiled at him, waiting for her praise. "Good girl, Rose. Although it's 9 o'clock." He told her frowning. "Your job ends at 6 o'clock."

"I know. But your clothes needed folding and you know I like doing it." Rose whispered, not wanting to tell him that she had a 'small' nap for three hours while she was supposed to be working.

"Come on, baby." He cooed while patting his lap. Rose smiled, her white teeth showing. Jumping onto the bed she crawled onto his lap and sprawled out on his chest. Her belly was on his upper chest while she nuzzled her head into his cold neck. Since he was a vampire he was always nice and cold which she loved since she was always hot.

"I love you, Rose." He told her, like every day while stroking her soft caramel locks. "I love you, too. Can you read to me?" She asked, her voice muffled from her head stuffed into his neck. Azrael picked up a book and opened it up, waiting for Rosalina to stick her head up and smell the old book like she loved to.

Pocking her head out like a mole she sniffed the book smiling, she loved the smell of old books they always brought back the good memories of her mother reading a book every night to her. Her mother, Caroline died when Rose was sixteen, a year ago, due to cancer. It was a long battle that ended in vain.

After an hour of reading Azrael could hear little snores coming from Rose. Kissing her forehead he gently rolled her over and put the teddy bear he had gifted her for her seventh birthday under her arm. Turning the night light on her left and closed the door.

Walking through his house he left through the front door. Jumping into his all black car with red leather seats inside he started up the car and listened to the engine 'purr'.

After twenty minutes of driving he arrived at the warehouse. The guards at the front bowed "King." They greeted even if Azrael's stone cold face was neutral as always. Opening the doors, Azrael entered and walked into the dark room. A single half naked man, wearing only boxers, tied up after trying to kidnap and nearly raped one of the clan members 16 year old daughter, Ella.

"I hear you've been a naughty boy." Azrael told him while picking up a rusty hammer. "You know the girl you tried to rape. She's a very special girl, I was invited to her birthday party. I watched her grow up." Holding the hammer high in the air he then smashed the man toes, blood spilling and screams echoing.

"Did you really think you could get away with trying to kidnap and rape her? Huh." Throwing the hammer on the floor he then picked up a knife, old blood spotted on the once shiny metal. "If you wanted to rape somebody, be prepared to pay for the consequences." Pulling the middle aged mans boxers down he then used the knife to cut off his penis. Carving down into the flesh, making the man scream in agony.