Chapter Seven: Lambo Gets to Know his Crew! Reborn Starts his Hunt!

Lambo laid casually across Luffy's small ship's deck, being the most relaxed he has ever been in several years, staring off into space as he lazily watched the sky slowly roll by above them.

Well, he was relaxed, until he received a hard wack on top of his head.

"Ow!", he shouts, clutching the top of his head as he sat up from his spot on the deck.

"What the heck Nami?", Lambo grumbles irritably as he was rubbing his sore head where Nami hit him.

The girl in question stood on the deck of the Buggy ship she stole, arms crossed, looking unremorseful for what she did.

"You still owe us answers after that stunt you pulled.", Nami states firmly.

Lambo thinks over everything that had happen at the island they left behind, before realizing what she was talking about...... almost at least.

"The green lightning or the little me?", Lambo asks to double check.

"Both!!", Nami shouts with sharp teeth.

Luffy giggles before asking innocently, "What's the big deal anyway?"

"Neither is natural! That's the big deal!", Nami shouts at Luffy this time.

"I have been curious about the lightning.", Zoro comments lightly as he stretches on the side of the boat, "Especially since you said it wasn't from a Devil Fruit."

"IT'S NOT FROM A DEVIL FRUIT!?!? WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU!?!?", Nami screeches.

Lambo sighs scratching the side of his cheek, unsure on where to start.

"Which one do you want to talk about first?", he asks cautiously, unsure on how to go forth with this.

They aren't part of Vongola like the others, yet on the other hand, neither is he anymore.

"Which one is shorter?", Zoro asks, Nami mumbling to herself in the background.

"Shishishi, I wanna hear about the kid!", Luffy exclaimed excitedly from his spot on top of the barrel.

Lambo shrugs indifferently, "The kid is the shorter explanation, but it's also more unbelievable."

"We have a rubber man for a captain that has a black hole for a stomach and a mind of a five-year-old who has beaten a strong pirate captain that is dressed as a clown, I'm a swordsman that uses the three-sword style and is known as an infamous pirate hunter, and a greedy thief of a Navigator that steals pirate's treasure.", Zoro states bluntly, "So far, what part of this crew is normal?"

"I'm not part of this crew!", Nami shouts in protest, but is ignored.

". . . good point."

Lambo sighs, adverting his eyes for a moment, "Yare yare, this is going to be a pain."

Thinking over his next words carefully, Lambo sighs heavily once more before beginning his first explanation of the day.

"That kid you saw, you may not have believed it or thought it a coincidence when he introduced himself, but he was me ten years in the past."

"Woah...", Luffy said in awe with a big open-mouthed smile.

Nami gawked at him in shock, "How is that even possible?"

Zoro said nothing, waiting for Lambo to explain further.

Lambo chuckled humorlessly, "Believe it or not, it gets even more unbelievable."

He pauses, letting the trio prepare themselves in their own ways before continuing.

"When I was younger, I would always carry around this giant bazooka in my hair. That weapon happens to be very special and unique. One of a kind, you'll never find any other like it. It's called the ten-year bazooka, much as the name insinuates, if your hit by the bazooka you are switched out with yourself from ten years in the future for over the span of five minutes before being switched back. It's why I wasn't gone that long.