"Noted. But Barry, you'll let me see him?" Sara asked.

"Sara, the only way he'll agree to tell you what you want is if it benefits him and the only thing that benefits him is his freedom." Barry said.

"I'm not going to let him out, but you're saying that his powers are dampened right?" Sara asked.

"Yeah. He's completely powerless." Barry said.

"Then I think that drugs should make him more eager to talk." Sara said.

"We can try it. But I'll make no guarantees." Barry said.

"Thank you for letting me try." Sara said.

"I'm only doing it because I know you were only asking as a courtesy since you didn't know where Thawne was." Barry said.

"Fair enough." Sara said.

"Well, this is a surprise." Thawne said in his tiny prison cell as Barry and Sara approached him from the other side of the glass.

"Well, you're looking terrible." Sara said as she took in Thawne. His blonde hair had grown out to his shoulders and he'd grown a beard and a mustache.

"I thought I wasn't getting any visitors?" Thawne asked.

"You're lucky that Sara has some questions for you, otherwise I'd be leaving you here to rot." Barry said.

"And what could the captain of the Waverider possibly have to ask me." Thawne asked.

"You're the only person in history who figured out how to locate the pieces of the longinus medallion." Sara said.

"Why would you need the medallion? After all, Hunter should know the location of the spear fragments. Unless he doesn't." Thawne said with a grin.

"Rip erased the location of the spear fragments from his memory, which leaves the medallion as the only way to find them." Sara said.

"And why would I tell you how to find it? I know you're not gonna let me out of this hell." Thawne said.

"Because all three of us know that you'll find a way out eventually, you always do." Sara said.

"True." Thawne said.

"Sara, what are you doing?" Barry asked.

"Just trust me Barry. And when you do break out, you'll need a way to keep Barry off your case. You'll go after the spear again and this time, if you tell me where to find the medallion, you won't have to waste time looking for it." Sara said.

"That is a good point." Thawne said, considering it and Sara smirked, knowing that she had him hooked.

"So?" Sara asked.

"Fine." Thawne said.

"What's the catch?" Barry asked his nemesis.

"Maybe in exchange for that info, since I know early release isn't on the table, maybe I could get some big belly burger. As I said before Barry, the only perk of living in this time period is the burgers, since we're out of cows where I come from." Thawne said.

"Well Barry?" Sara asked.

"Fine. But not until Sara confirms that she has both pieces of the medallion." Barry said.

"Smart. I see you've figured out how to negotiate." Thawne said.

"Are you gonna talk or not." Sara asked.

"Of course. I am a man of my word, especially when it benefits me and even if it doesn't benefit me much, a real big belly burger is better than the slop I'm fed here." Thawne said.

"At least we're feeding you at all. We could be letting you starve." Barry said.

"Can you please give me what I came for?" Sara asked.

"Fine. If only because I want that burger." Thawne said.

"So?" Sara asked.

"While the spear is next to impossible to find without the medallion, the medallion itself isn't that hard to find if you know what to look for. Have your historian look into ancient artifact collectors throughout history. Particularly artifacts that date back to the time of Christ." Thawne said.

"You believe him?" Barry asked Sara.

"It's a place to start. I'll let you know if it pans out into something." Sara said as they left Thawne's cell, not seeing him smile.

"See you soon." Thawne said with a smirk as he watched them leave, but despite the smile on his face, he could feel his anger and hatred course through him and that gave him a small jolt of negative speed force energy. Not enough to get past the dampeners and use his powers. But enough to build on. He would be free again. And soon.