TBI 9

Jungkook and Taehyung couldn't see each other for awhile

Jungkook and Taehyung couldn't see each other for awhile. Jungkook is busy with their upcoming comeback, while Taehyung is in house, pouting. He wanted to come and visit his boyfriend, but the others had stopped him, because Jungkook gets distracted when he's there, so he'll probably need to endure the urge of wanting to see him. They do have calls, but since they practice all night, they would just have an hour of call before Jungkook needs to go to practice again.

"Fuck their words, I'm visiting my baby" Taehyung says and got off of the couch he had been laying on for the past hour. He ran upstairs and changed, a big smile on his face.

Taehyung arrives at the building, fixing his glasses and mask as he bowed at the people around. After being checked by the guards, he was let in. He then asked some people where the dance practice room is. As he's told where it was and the directions, his smile got bigger and he rushingly went to the said place. He sees the door, walking to it and knocking on it. The door opened after a few seconds, and he's met with Namjoon's suprised face. He looks around and sees Jungkook, laid down on the couch while the others ate. He walked to the younger, who looks up. Jungkook gasps and grabbed Taehyung, hugging him and giving him a kiss.

"Why aren't you eating, petal?" Taehyung asks, raising his brow.
"Oh, I'm not hungry" Jungkook says, looking down. Jimin scoffs, shaking his head.
"He said he's on a diet" Yoongi says, also concerned for the maknae.
"Baby?" Taehyung and Jungkook sighs, nodding.
"Yeah" Jungkook says, shrugging.
"But why? You're fit already" Taehyung says, frowning.

"I don't have time to eat... I need to practice the dance, I've been messing it up-"

 I need to practice the dance, I've been messing it up-"