TBI 3

Jimin gave Jungkook's number to Taehyung, and they got treated with food

Jimin gave Jungkook's number to Taehyung, and they got treated with food. Jimin looked at Jungkook, who's eating slowly, he could see him blush. He looked back at Taehyung, seeing him staring at Jungkook. So, he pinched Taehyung's side.
"Ow" Taehyung says, glaring at Jimin.
"Let him eat in peace" Jimin says, rolling his eyes. Taehyung chuckles, nodding. Jungkook looked up and started to eat fast again.

The five guys finished eating, thanking the person who's gonna pay before leaving the restaurant.
"Thanks for the food, Tae" Jimin says, nudging Taehyung's side.
"You're welcome?" Taehyung says, chuckling. Jimin chuckles, nodding.
"Should we go home now?" Jin asks, looking at the sky.
"Maybe we should, it's almost night... Take care, Tae" Hoseok says and Taehyung nods, smiling and waving goodbye at them. They all waved goodbye before getting inside the car.
"You like Taehyung?" Hoseok asks, raising his brow as he puts on his seatbelt.
"He's okay" Jungkook says, blushing.

Jin chuckling, patting the maknae's shoulder.
"I see that Taehyung had also taken an interest on you" Jimin says, wiggling his brows.
"Oh, shut up, hyung" Jungkook says, rolling his eyes.
"What? I'm telling the truth, right? Guys, you saw that too?" Jimin says and the other two nodded.
"Yeah, he kept on looking at you, Jungkook ah" Jin says and drove off.
"Hmm... " Jungkook let out and blushed more. The three elder males keeps on teasing the maknae, who just kept on blushing and groaning and whining at them to stop.

"Oh, you guys are back?" Yoongi and Namjoon says, they just got caught playing video games, which was unusual for them, as they're usually gone to make some songs.
"We brought y'all food, Taehyung treated us" Jin says, handing the plastic of food to the two.
"So, how's Taehyung?" Namjoon asks, raising his brow.

"Well, Tae, might've taken an interest on someone, huh?"