TBI 8

"Yeah?" Taehyung says and lifted a fist, making Hoseok close his eyes

"What happened to you, hyung?" Jungkook asks as he looked at Hoseok.
"Bro, your boyfriend is a boxer, one punch and I might be knocked out" Hoseok says, huffing as he rolls his eyes. Jungkook just shrugged and looked at Taehyung, who put an arm around him. Suddenly, Yoongi sat between them, removing Taehyung's arm around their maknae. Taehyung groans and put his arm down, rolling his eyes.

"What?" Yoongi says, raising his brow.
"Nothing, hyung" Taehyung says, internally cursing Yoongi out.
"What a killjoy, I wanted to be next to my baby" Taehyung thought, huffing.
"So, what's your intentions with Jungkook?" Jin asks, staring at Taehyung.
"Why are you guys acting like you don't know me? Hello, it's me, Taehyung, your friend... I'm not different, I'm just dating your pretty maknae" Taehyung says, crossing his arms as he rolls his eyes.

"Because we want to know what you like about Jungkook, you better not be after his body" Namjoon says, raising his brow.
"Hyung!" Jungkook says, huffing.
"I'm not after his body, I genuinely love him... He's just so cute, the way he scrunches his nose, the way his eyes sparkle when he sees something interesting, the way his smile looks cute, the way-" Taehyung is cut off as Yoongi shoved a sandwich in his mouth.
"Yeah, yeah, shut the fuck up, you're whipped" Yoongi says, rolling his eyes. Taehyung glared at Yoongi but bit onto the sandwich, eating it.
"Hmm, well, might aswell treat us while you're here" Jin says, winking and highfiving the others.

Taehyung rolls his eyes, shaking his head.
"Okay, fine, for my baby" Taehyung says, scoffing at them but looked at Jungkook with soft eyes. The other six scoffs, shaking their heads.

"Couples, tsk"