"That's not what everyone else says..."

"Who cares about them? So can you tell me what happened?"

"T-they took me..."

"It okay Klaus take your time."

"They took me to this hotel and they punched me, strangled me and... I was sober and it was overwhelming all the tortured ghosts... And then i met Dave and I was finally happy but then he died."

"I'm so sorry I let that happen to you Klaus."

"Its fine nobody else noticed I was gone anyway. I'm just not worth it I guess."

"Never say that. How about I sing you our song?"

"You haven't sung in years. You stopped after Ben. I've missed your singing."

"For you Klaus, my favorite sibling, I would fo anything."

I start singing our song (The one above) and watch as a couple of tears fall down Klaus's cheek. I pull him into a hug. He's gone through hell and back.

"Thank you."

I smile as we hear a knock on the door, Diego. He walks in with a sad smile on his face.

"I'm sorry. I should never have said what I did."

"Its fine. I'm sorry too."

"No its not."

"Did I hear you singing?"

"Yeah..."

"I missed that."

"I think we all did Diego. What are you doing here?"

"I'll leave you guys to talk I need to find Five."

"Stay safe Yn."

"We love you. Not as much as Five wants you but you knowwwww."

"Bye you two."

I walk into Fives room and jump on his bed beside Delores.

"It equals 7AD squared not 7AC."

"Shit."

"Which leads you to?"

"A gardener."

"Well then lets go kill a gardener."

"What are you two doing?"

"Three Luther are you blind?"

Luther scoffs at me for involving Delores but Five gives me a faint smile. If i was going to help him through what happened in the apocalypse I need to understand Five plus Delores is a vibe.

"We can't kill an innocent person!"

"There is no we. There is Yn and I."

"And WE can doing anything we fucking want."

"Fine Yn you have to pick between being a killer with Five or saving the innocent with the rest of us."

"Yeah, I think I'm going to stick with Five just because well he gets stuff done."

Five stands up with a gun but not before whispering 'That's my girl' in my ear. My cheeks start to flush wait am I blushing? No, I don't blush! Face stop it!

"Pretty sure dad used to shoot rhinos with this."

"Can I borrow it."

"As much as Luther is on my nerves you will not shoot him."

"Loser."

"Shut it."

"Make me."

Five doesn't respond as I hear a click on my wrist and a tugging at my neck. Luther had pulled me over the window to stop Five, what the actual fuck.

"She can just shadow-"

"No she can't but you wouldn't know that because you weren't here when these cuffs were made for her."

"Luther put me back inside now!"

"If Five gives me the gun."

"Don't do it Five I can make the drop plus Luthers to big a pussy anyway." probably not the best thing to say. "Fiveeeee."

Five quickly spacial jumps and catches me I quickly put my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist out of pure fear. Once we were back in the room Five and I sit on the bed but he doesn't let go of my waist as I take the stupid cuffs off.

"I believe somewhere in you, Five, that you are still a good person."

I run to catch up with Luther Five following me and Klaus's door leaving Klaus and Diego.

"Hey asshole! You dropped me out a fucking window!"

"We both knew Five would catch you calm down."

"And if he didn't! Then my blood would be on your hands but you would still manage to blame him because that's all you do!"

"You are fine get over it."

"Get over it? Get over it! Oh i will get over it."

Purple fire comes to my hands and I throw it at Luther as he falls down the stairs I go to hit him more but Five stops me pulling me into him.

"What the hell Yn! Luther!"

"Before you go defend your fucking boyfriend why don't you let him explain why I could be dead on the footpath right now."

I storm off Five once again following me.

"Yn stop!"

"What?"

"Come here."

Five pulls me into a hug and I smile. I like Fives hugs because I'm the only one that gets them apart from my boo Delores but that queen deserves them too.