148 : Spirit Light

Start from the beginning

After finishing this, Wen Qiao sat next to Ning Yuzhou and told him what she had encountered when she came to the secret realm.

After speaking, she took out several storage bags, which contained the honey fat and thunder mushroom of fairy honey, and those honey fat were divided into two kinds, one was amber honey and the other was close to black. The honey fat are equivalent to the existence of queen honey.

Ning Yuzhou first checked the five thunder mushrooms, and said with a smile: "This thunder mushroom is pretty good. You can make a few lightning arresters."

Wen Qiao pursed her mouth and smiled: "I was worried that it was not enough, so I made a few more flowers."

After putting the thunder mushroom into the space and handing it to the puppet A Qing, Ning Yuzhou took out a honey fat ball to check it, scraped it and put it in his mouth to taste.

Wen Tutu and the two topaz ants squatted in front of them, staring at the honey fat ball in Ning Yuzhou's hand, with their eyes straight.

Wen Qiao divided a black honey fat ball into three parts and gave them a taste.

Ning Yuzhou glanced at the three monster beasts who were immersed in the honey fat balls, and said to Wen Qiao: "This Zhu Xianling's nectar is really extraordinary, and it can be used to refine Lingling Pills and Detoxifying Pills. The effect must be very good."

Wen Qiao nodded, and said happily: "Yes, even if you don't make alchemy, its effect is very good."

Ning Yuzhou looked at the honey fat with a few storage bags, couldn't help touching the little wife’s head, and sighed, thinking that she is probably the only one who has this ability for the group of fur balls to give away without hesitation. She has so much honey.

Although these honey fats are not popular with hairballs, hairballs are not very generous. Where can they be given away for nothing? If other cultivators pass by, I'm afraid it will directly turn into a glitch ball and pierce people away.

"When I left, the big hair ball was still trailing all the way, wanting to follow me. But I think it lives very well there, so I didn't take it away... I picked up a few seeds of Zhu Xianling and will plant them in the space. "

As Wen Qiao said, she took out a seed of Zhu Xianling and gave birth to it.

For the Upper Realm, Zhu Xianling is only an ornamental spirit flower, but for the practitioners of the Lower Realm, its level has surpassed the tenth level, and it is a veritable fairy grass.

If all the vitality in the body is consumed, it can only grow a few inches high. It is estimated that it will take a long time to make it bloom, which shows that the level of the fairy Zhu is so high.

Wen Qiao was so tired that she ate a few pieces of honey, and couldn't help but muttered: "Fortunately, the fairy Zhu in the valley has bloomed. You only need to give some spiritual energy to make it grow better and bloom more of them, otherwise if I really want them to bloom, and it won’t work for a year..."

After the soup was cooked, Ning Yuzhou poured out the soup, pushed it to Wen Qiao drink, and continued to be busy.

She only saw him take out an iron plate and put it on a stove that exudes the breath of spirit artifacts-as a refiner, Ning Yuzhou actually directly refines a stove for mysterious level spirit artifacts. If you let those practitioners see it. When he arrives, he will definitely scold him for not doing his job properly and wasting the materials for refining.

He took out a fire talisman and threw it in the stove to burn. The iron plate was quickly heated. Ning Yuzhou poured some oil on the iron plate, then put the processed butcher shop up and began to cook the iron plate barbecue.