Silent took over the room for few moments before Jimin broke it. "Leave my hand, Jungkook." Jimin sternly said as he tried to release his hand again, but Jungkook didn't let it go, instead he bought it to his lips and kissed it, still looking straight in Jimin's widened eyes.

"Jungkook!" Jimin yelled in shock when he witnessed what Maknae did to his hand as he now pulled it back aggressively but Jungkook still didn't let it go.

"Why did you apologised?" Jungkook questioned as he pulled Jimin little closer by his hand.

"Because you were being a brat to—"

"Why did you always apologised to me whenever you had to touch me?" Jungkook corrected his question as he felt his eyes started to gather tears when he noticed Jimin's hand shivered in his grip.

"W-What are you talking about?" Jimin scoffed as he looked away from Jungkook.

"You know what I'm talking about." Jungkook answered back but Jimin didn't said anything in response. He just looked away to hide his nervousness and somewhat pain too.

"You are not gonna answer me?" Jungkook asked one last time but Jimin just kept staring away.

"Don't look away from me. Look at me, in my eyes." Jungkook whispered as he pulled Jimin's hand to pull him more closer.

When Jimin didn't answered, Jungkook slowly bought Jimin's soft hand to his face and firstly placed it on top of his head, making Jimin to entangle his fingers in his hair. Jimin kept looking away as his hand shivered more when he felt his hand was being entangled with Maknae's soft hair.

Jungkook enjoyed the soft touch of Jimin's hand on his hair but his other parts were also screaming for being caressed by their one and only love. So Jungkook slowly slid Jimin's hand down his forehead to his eyes, as he closed them to feel the touch. "Never ever apologise for touching me." Jungkook whispered while continued to slid the delicate hand down his nose and bought it to his left cheek as he rubbed it on the soft palm of his Jimin. "In fact, let me thank you for your addictive touch." Both the members felt their heartbeats increasing too fast as they felt the heat everywhere in their bodies which caused Jimin to shut his eyes close tightly to prevent himself from feeling anything which he shouldn't feel. On the other hand, Jungkook devoured every single touch of his love as he proceed to bring the delicate hand down his face and rested the small hand on his lips for a while, before giving it small kisses. When Jimin felt small kisses on his hand, he immediately opened his eyes wide open and looked at Jungkook, as he loudly gasped.

Jimin saw every emotion and expression of excitement on Jungkook's face as the Makane was devouring his hand with his lips. He saw, how Jungkook had his eyes closed while pouring small but soft kisses on his hand. He saw, how he ran his nose on his palm before giving it a kiss. He saw, how Jungkook's lower lip jutted out when he made his small finger trace his lip and the lip pulled back, when his own finger left his lip. He saw everything.

He felt everything.

In haze, Jimin slowly stepped closer to Jungkook, who was still busy with a part of Jimin and didn't noticed Jimin standing just a few inches away. When Jimin came pretty close to Jungkook, he subconsciously bought his other shivering hand to Jungkook as he softly touched Jungkook's right cheek and caressed it. When Jungkook felt a soft but delicate touch on his cheek, he immediately opened his eyes and looked up in Jimin's hazy eyes. They both looked into each other's hypnotising eyes as Jimin slowly bought up his both hands to Jungkook's hair first and caressed them softly while entangling his fingers in them, then hesitantly bought them to the Makane's face and caressed it delicately. Jungkook closed his eyes as he enjoyed the intimate touch of his Jimin. It felt like, he finally got the touch which he thirsted from eternity. Whenever Jimin's fingers came in contact with his lips, he immediately kissed them. In subconsciousness, Jungkook slowly bought his hands to Jimin's waist as he softly caressed it for a while before pulling Jimin a bit closer to him. He bought his hands further upwards as he fondly stroked Jimin's upper back till the waist.