Seoyeon: " Well you guys were talking something about Kim Taehyung. I don't know the exact news but it concerns me as he is my patient, so if it's some medical condition?"

Girl 1: " Ah no! You didn't hear the news? Min Yeji is getting married to Lee Sehun. We are sad because we shipped her with Kim Taehyung."

Seoyeon was completely silent. Her own brother didn't tell him anything about it. On the other hand was her friend, she now had to choose either of it.

She thanked the group and without more further delay she rushed out leaving the shouting trio ignored.

Jimin: " Hey! Where are you going?!"

Sora: " Seoyeon where are you going?!"

Jungkook: " Did something happen? Hey-!"

Seoyeon's POV

I had questions. Answer to which could only be given by my brother.

I went to the changing room, removed my coat and Identity Card of the hospital. Taking my phone and bag I rushed out. I needed my answer, right now.

I drove through as fast as I could.

I dashed opened the door as I barged in.
"Sehun! Where are you?!"

"Seo? What happened? Why are you-"

He felt silent between his sentence as he felt a sharp pain on his cheek where Seoyeon just slapped him.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?!"

"I get it, you are mad why I didn't tell you this? I am sorry, I wanted to surprise you." He said as he smiled.

" That's not the case boy! You are getting married to Min Yeji? Why her? There were thousands of girls out there!"

" Well what happened was..."
He then told me the whole incident of Yoongi coming and offering this to him.

Without a word, I left...

Day of marriage~ (third person POV)

Yeji adjusted her crown as she let the white net cloth fall to her face.

Sehun adjusted the button of his suit and was all ready to leave when he got a call.

"Hello?"

-

Yeji thought it prudent to freshen herself with some liquid but there was no one around so she decided to get it by herself.

On her way, she passed a room where she heard a familiar voice.

"Hello? Yes. Everything is planned."

It didn't take her even a second to recognise the person. Sehun.

"Yes. Listen, bring in the papers and keep them in my drawer right now itself and take care of Kim Somi. After I kill Yeji tonight, the possibility of her getting rescued during the investigation is high."

Yeji couldn't believe what she heard. All this was a plan.

" This plan began with me, brainwashing Yoongi and will end with the end of Min Yeji's life."

It didn't take her time to put two and two together and understand the whole plot.

Meanwhile, Sehun turned back and saw the girl completely astonished from the sight infront of her.

He stopped speaking as he put a step forward towards her while she stepped back as she saw him move forward.

"Wait right there." He spoke softly but Yeji seemed too scared to even hear anything as she made a run to anybody she could find so she could tell atleast someone about it.

Sehun ran behind her as he took an injection from the room.

He held Yeji by her wrist and twisted it, to which the girl yelled in pain. Without further delay, he injected her neck with Bromhexine. *

*( Bromhexine is a toxic chemical, or to be precise a poison)

A/N: Sorry for late updates,,, I hope y'all enjoying the story so far:)