31: More Problems

Start from the beginning

They asked Shotaro about what he mean by the sentence he just shout. Shotaro told them that he know Mr.Lee through his step aunt. Surprisingly his step aunt actually a sister to Mrs.Lee, Mr.Lee wife. When he meet them for the first time he almost died due to the tension when they are talking and he actually hate them so much. But after they explained about Mr.Lee, Shotaro calm down and relax a bit.

Winwin still have some headache because his head get hit by someone and Winwin swear if he know who it was he will kill that person.

After couple of minutes rest, Taeyong started the conversation.

"Now what did you guys know?" Taeyong asked as he look at both Blackpink and BTS.

"Don't look at us. We work for your father. Blackpink just come out of nowhere if you want to know." RM said as he pointed towards Blackpink.

"Wow that was kind of rude." Rose said.

All of them look at Blackpink.

"Ok we will be honest with you guys. The truth is we work for your mother. She have been ordering us to do so many things. But as you can see Chairman Lee found out about it and we stuck here." Jisoo said.

"But how about JR? How did you guys know him? And what did you guys mean by dead?" Taeyong asked.

The girls look at each other thinking if they should told him about it. Since they actually tried helping his mother crazy idea, they told him.

"About that... Your mother order us to kill his group. We do attack them but we didn't kill them directly. We just hurts them and making sure the bruised easily heal. We left after that. The next day we get a report that his group get killed. And that's how it goes." Rose said.

"We don't know how he still alive, who killed them and how he didn't have any memories about you. That's all we have to explain to you." Lisa said.

"And it's not my fault." Jennie said.

Taeyong look at JR who is tied up on the chair and still unconscious. He still wondering how JR didn't remember him and what he mean by answer.

"There are a possibility that your mother behind this situation. Can I asked what kind of people you kidnapped?" Taeil asked towards Mr.Lee.

"Well I mainly kidnapped a criminal only and some trouble makers. So that's it." Mr.Lee said.

"Then why kidnapped Jena, Jaemin and Mark hyung?" Renjun asked.

"Well I want to let her and Jaemin to meet with Jeno again and let them escape. But what did you mean by Mark? I don't remember asked my man to kidnapped him." Mr.Lee said.

Taeyong raised an eyebrow.

"Seriously? I thought you know. How about you guys?" Doyoung asked.

"Well when I go down there I only saw Jena and Jaemin. I didn't saw your other friend." Lisa said.

Now that raised some suspicion.

"And wait Jeno? So he is here this whole time?" Haechan said.

Mr.Lee nodded.

"I think I told them to send the message towards you guys. How did you guys didn't know?" Mr.Lee asked.

"We already send it. Don't asked us." Jungkook said.

"We do received couple of letter. About one to three. There are more?" Jungwoo asked.

"I don't know. Asked Taeyong." Taeil said and pointed towards Taeyong innocently. As if he doesn't have anything to do with it.