17: The Trio Get Kidnapped

Note: How in the world I didn't realize it's already been 2 month I didn't update. I am so sorry! My motivation slowly leave my brain and I need to tell my brain cell to catch them.

Let's continue the story~

*

and showed Chenle.

"Hey guys!" Chenle happily called them.

They put their guns down and sighed in relief.

"It just Chenle." Haechan said.

Chenle opened the door more wide and showed another people.

Johnny, Kun, Yuta and Jisung followed with Winwin and Ten.

"Glad that you guys could make it." Ten said.

"If it was not because of me." Haechan said smirking.

"Where are the rest?" Jena asked.

"Oh Taeil and Jungwoo already outside meanwhile Hendery and Renjun on the way to the Rooftop team." Kun said.

Jena nodded.

"The survivors are over there. Be careful. Some of them had broken ribs." Mark said.

Johnny nodded and tell the rest to pick them up carefully.

At the other hand, Kun is checking each of the survivors to see if they had another bruise somewhere. After that they pick them up carefully.

"I am really sorry that you guys need to save us like this." The man said.

"Don't worry about it. It's our job." Kun said and flash a smile.

"Tell me if you feel hurt anywhere ma'am." Yuta said toward the grandmother as he carry her on his back.

"Thank you young man. You are such a polite man." The grandmother said and smile softly towards Yuta.

Meanwhile Ten asking the lady if she needs any help.

"Don't worry I can walk. Thank you for your concern." The lady said.

"No problem." Ten said.

Jena and the teenagers are trying to help the kids.

"I don't think so you can walk." The blond hair boy said.

"Hmph! You also can't walk too." The girl with short blonde hair said.

Both of them can't stand up actually. And also all of the kids.

"We can't move!" The girl with long black hair cried.

"This is weird." The boy with black hair said.

"How in the world we can move before and now we can't?!" The girl with ponytail hair said.

"Now now kids calm down. Let us carry you guys." Haechan said.

"I didn't trust you with carrying little kids..." Renjun said.

"How could you-" "Now shut up Haechan. We need to carry them." Mark said.

"May I asked what are you guys name?" Jena asked nicely and smiling sweetly. Chenle close his eyes because he know how weird and cringe it was when he saw her smile like that. Jisung just standing in awe because he never know that she can smile like that. While the rest could only watch and some blush for no reason.

The kids eyes are sparkling as if someone just give them an ice cream.

"My name is Taeyon." The long black hair girl said.