Chapter 44 MAE DAY

Start from the beginning

A few minutes of getting heavy in the kissing department and we were onto groping and grinding. I was glad it wasn't rushed, just me and Lee taking the time to get to know each others bodies and have a good old snog.

"Sorry to interrupt," I heard before I noticed a baby crying.

"No, no, no," Lee said trying to ignore whoever it was.

"You said I could contact you in an emergency," I recognised the voice as Conrad and the baby crying as Willow. "This is an emergency."

Lee sat up, trouser tent and all, glaring at Conrad who was holding Willow out like an unwanted gift.

"What is wrong with her?" Lee asked.

"Brown stuff is just leaking everywhere. Look it's like mud running down her leg and she smells..."

"She needs her nappy changing," Lee replied.

Willow wiggled and cried as I noted poo running down her legs.

"I am not touching that!" Conrad replied.

"You promised to babysit, that includes nappies."

"No, I'm not touching that," he said retching a little as she pulled a face, farted and more run out the sides. "Urgh... ooooo.... someone take her!"

"Could you have not interrupted at a more appropriate time," Lee moaned as Conrad put a wiggling Willow on the floor.

"You've been here hours, how was I supposed to know you hadn't even got your dick wet. I would have been balls deep in her several times over by now."

"Just... shut up!" Lee said fuming as I felt every bit of romance get sucked out of the room and replaced with the feeling that Lee was just another guy trying to get his leg over and brag to his mates.

"Ooo shit sorry," Conrad said looking at me. "I have totally doused your flames there Mae, I do apologise. And Lee I apologise to you as she had a major 'wide on' and I've ruined it. It was a fire down there and now it more... igloo."

I covered my face and died of embarrassment.

"Will you shut up!" Lee yelled. "Mae, I am sorry. He is a total dick."

"How am I a total dick, you're the one who's been here hours and not even got inside her bra. I mean what are you 15?"

"Ahhh," Lee growled in frustration.

"For a minute I thought someone had cast your dick limp but I can see that's not the case," Conrad said nodding to Lee's crotch, which was now all but wilted. "I mean you can't be shy as she seen it before, she had belly full of you last time..."

"Right I am getting my mother to curse you," Lee threatened.

"Yeah well I will get my mum to curse your mum," Conrad countered like a five year old.

"Oh great!" Lee said as Willow straddled his knee in her leaking nappy. "You have ruined it and now I am covered in shit! Where is Bay?"

"He is asleep, don't worry he is on my radar. I am sorry I didn't think to check you'd got laid..."

Lee cursed under his breath.

"I mean whatever the polite way to say it... dance of the beast with two backs?"

"Get out!" Lee growled as a crying Willow hugged him.

"But I just need the baby fixed and I can..."

Willow threw up all over Lee. Twice!

"I told you there was something wrong with her," Conrad said over the screaming that followed it.

I walked over and took her off a soaked, stinky and undignified looking Lee. I hugged her close, poo and puke were no obstacle as I soothed her.

"I am going to kill you!" Lee growled as I walked to the bathroom with Willow.

"You are so moody when you have poo on you."

Growling grew louder.

"Stop it!" I yelled as I turned around and walked back remembering their last scrap had wrecked my house. "If you two are going to fight take it elsewhere."

"I'm a lover not a fighter," Conrad said smiling at me.

"Really, well so is Lee. Lee, I am sure Conrad would love some of those cuddles you were giving me earlier," I said mischievously.

Lee looked down at the state of himself and clocked what I meant. "Of course," he said moving towards Conrad.

"Now Lee, lets play fair. I am not in the mood for cuddling," he said and run screaming like a girl as Lee chased him.

"Come on poorly princess lets get you cleaned up," I said to Willow who had stopped crying to watch the chase.