♡︎35♡︎

I couldn't decide if Katsuki had heard about what happened or not, but either way, he had to know that running up a field, kicking a soccer ball, could get my mind off anything. Well, almost everything. It seemed that kicking a ball alongside Katsuki could not get my mind off him. As we ran, I shoved him and stole the ball. 

"Foul," he said with a light chuckle. 

"If you can catch me, I'll give you that foul."

I dribbled faster, toward the net. I could feel him getting closer. Just as I came to the goal, he caught up and wrapped one arm around my waist, dragging me to a halt. Then he spun me away from the ball, let go, and took the ball back. I jumped onto his back.

"Give it up, Bakugou."

"You think this is going to keep me from scoring?"
He gripped my thighs with his large hands, keeping me from jumping off, and continued to dribble the ball. 

"Let me down."

"You're the one who jumped up there."

"Don't make me bite you." I opened my mouth and pressed my teeth lightly against his neck.

He slowed to a stop. "You wouldn't dare, cheater."

"I totally would." My words came out slurred against his neck, and I added a little more pressure to my bite. I shouldn't have started this game; it was making my heart race, feeling his skin against my lips, tasting salt.

"Y/n," he warned in a low voice, growling slightly. 

I laughed. "You just have to let go of my legs."

He let go, and I gave him a playful bite anyway and jumped down, ready to take off after the ball. But he immediately grabbed me and pulled me against him. 
"You brat."

I laughed. "You're going down." I used one of my legs to sweep his. He stumbled but didn't let go of me like I thought he would, and we both fell to the ground. He rolled so I was pinned beneath one of his hips and his right arm. 

"You shouldn't be able to knock me down so easily. You're amazingly strong, you know that? It's awesome."

I froze, my entire body on fire. I knew if I moved an inch, it would only increase the sensation running through me from his points of contact on me. 

"What's wrong?" he asked, suddenly serious. "Did I hurt you?"

"No, just let me up."

At first, he looked confused, then a slow smile spread across his lips. "Why?"

"You won. Just let me up."

"I won? You just conceded? Has that ever happened in the history of time?"

"Yes. You won. Katsuki. Please." I was out of breath and my voice sounded tight.

"But I owe you one bite." He lowered his head to my neck. My heart beat against my ribs. "It's only fair."

Yes, this was the definition of torture. If he knew what this was doing to me, he couldn't possibly continue. 

His teeth brushed lightly against my skin and his breath warmed my neck. My fingers dug into his shoulders.

"Just get it over with," I breathed. 

He let out a low, breathy chuckle and then applied slightly more pressure to his bite. I barely contained the moan in the back of my throat, but I couldn't keep my eyes from closing. 

He lifted his head. "I need to tell you something."

My eyes flew open and met his. 

My guard immediately went back up. He was going to tell me about my mom. Little did he know, I had already heard. I wondered if it would've been better if Katsuki had been the one to tell me at the fence that night. Would it have been less devastating? Probably not. Either way, it was too late now, and I really didn't feel like talking about it. "I already know."