Bakugou Birthday Special

(A/N: This special chapter is not really following the storyline of the rest of the fanfic. It's just an extra, that's all. Enjoy! :)"
Word count: 3724 (sorry it's a bit long heh)

Today was Katsuki's birthday. 

When I had gone downstairs after a quick, good shower, Katsuki walked right through the front door. 

I ran and pounced onto him wrapping my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. 
"Happy Birthday Katsuki!!" 

He stumbled back a few steps catching himself on the door. I heard him let out a 'tch' but when I looked at his face, he had a cute little smile on his face. 
"Yeah...thanks."

I leaped off of him when I heard my brothers running down the stairs. 

Eiji was the first one who entered the room. He ran up to Katsuki, slinging his arm around his neck and making a fist with his free hand. 
"Happy Birthday Bakubro!"

Denki and Sero quickly followed along. Sero punched Katuski's shoulder making him grunt a little while Denki just stood in front of the three boys, being feared that if he touched him, he would die.

"Happy Birthday man!" Denki smiled.

"Happy Birthday my dude!" Sero chimed in as well. 

Katsuki started to seem a bit annoyed with everyone being too touchy and close with him but I could notice the gratefulness and thankfulness radiating off of him. 

He pushed everyone off of him and let out a silent 'thank you' while walking off to the kitchen, the rest of us trailing right behind him. 

Denki and I sat on the barstools of the kitchen counter while Sero went over to start making breakfast. Eijiro stood by Katsuki most of the time just exchanging conversation. 

"Sooo... Katsuki, you got anything planned for today?" Denki asked leaning over the counter towards him. 

"Meh." Katsuki shrugged his shoulders.

"Really? Man! Come on! You gotta do something! Arcade? Football game? Amusement Park? Party? Anything?" Eiji asked.

He shrugged his shoulders again and simply just said, "No."

The thing about Katsuki was that he wasn't big on parties or big events that involved a lot of people. He was more into small group things like just him, me, my brothers, and maybe one or two of our friends who played sports with us. Today wasn't any different than his other birthdays, he was just turning 18. 18 isn't too exciting. It wasn't like he was turning 20 and being legal to drink or anything as such. But for some reason today, I wanted to make this birthday a bit more special. Definitely not too big and extravagant, but nice and memorable....especially with the fact I was planning on confessing my feelings towards him. I always looked at him as a brother until recently I've been feeling different when it comes to him. I already had an idea for us on how to celebrate his birthday today. Operation Katsuki Bakugou's 18th Birthday Plus Confession is a go. 

Eiji and I glanced at each other and smirked. 

"Well, you're hanging out with me today, man. No objections." Eiji started pulling Katsuki out the door. Katsuki turned to look at me with a face that said 'help me.' I just smiled in return as they left the house and the door slammed shut behind them. 

"Okay. Time to go!" I shouted as I jumped off the barstool. 

Denki volunteered to go shopping for a few things with me while Sero made the cake. We were just gonna get a few party hats, some food, drinks, and some presents.