Chapter fifty six

I quickly wanted to say that almost everything that happens in season 4 of Mha won't be in this fanfic.
————————————————————

"Y/n?" Katsuki whispered as he laid next to you.

At the moment you and him laid next to each other in your bed to sleep.

However, not one of you could sleep. After keeping your eyes closed for a couple of minutes, you still didn't fall asleep.

It probably was because of everything that had happened that day. Katsuki was full of stress as he was afraid that you were mad at him and you were still thinking about what you had seen and heard from Mina.

You weren't overthinking Katsuki's loyalty but more about the girl, her intentions and how far she was willing to go.

"Yes?" You whispered back, looking up to the ceiling.

It was extremely quiet in the dorm, not that it was a weird thing because everyone was already asleep.

The quietness brought a calming feeling in your heart, getting some time to get your thoughts straight and having some alone time with Katsuki.

"Are you still mad at me?" He asked, his fingers slightly touching yours.

You shook your head. "No."

To be honest, you were only mad the moment you had seen her in his room but when he explained it, all of that anger disappeared.

Well, the anger towards him but towards her was still lingering in you.

A relieved sigh escaped his lips before he asked another question.

"So how did it go?"

"How did what go?" You asked, not being sure if he was talking about your conversation with Mina or with Shigaraki.

"The talk with Mina."

You kind of expected this as this was the topic of today. But you had hoped that it would be about Shigaraki because before seeing Tokage with him, you were extremely excited to tell him about it.

"Good. She told me everything about what was going on with you and Tokage."

You weren't someone that would disrespect anyone easily but you couldn't help that you spoke out her name with such hatred and venom in your tone.

After all, this girl was after your man.

Katsuki chuckled at hearing the tone of your voice. "Let me guess, you wanna kill her right now?"

"Yes, I do." You admitted.

It wasn't a surprise. You couldn't handle your anger very well and the fact that you were a villain who doesn't feel much emotions was making it even worse.

"But you're not going to." Katsuki said, turning on his side to look at you and you did the same thing.

"And why not?" You said, cocking up an eyebrow.

"Because you can't. Not now at least."

Your eyes widened a bit at what he said.

You never expected him to say something like that. Agreeing with you on something that he normally never would agree to.

You sighed. "I know but I really hated it when she touched you. If I wasn't frozen to the ground, I would've killed her right in that moment."

"Aw, you were jealous." Katsuki pinched your cheek, making a pouting face to rub in the fact that he was teasing you with your feelings.