Chapter forty six

Heyy, here we are again!

I made a Spotify playlist with songs that remind me of this story. The playlist: Sinful by Quinn88wolf on Spotify!

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5XuHX0A4aGWfSjJsWv3zzm?si=qUs7mPpnSHyVoyBraw-JAA

The lyrics from: No time to die. Reminds me a lot of this fanfic and it's storyline.

Also if you would like early quotes and stuff from the chapters you can take a look at my tiktok: Zo3mido

Warning!! At the beginning of this chapter there will be mentions of suicide. I'll put a warning when it starts and when it stops!

This chapter is literally 5600 words long! That's insane but The next chapters will be back to it's normal amount which was in between 3000-4000
———————————————————-

Katsuki Bakugo POV. (It's kinda everyone's POV but mostly his so..)

The whole building was filled with the sound of your screams.

Sometimes it stopped but then it came back. It sounded like you were being tortured over and over again.

Katsuki's heart broke hearing your screams. He couldn't handle the fact that you were in pain and he couldn't do anything about it.

All the anger he felt just a minute ago disappeared and was replaced by complete and utter fear.

"What is going on in that room?" He asked as he was being sat down on another chair but this time in the main area.

Katsuki couldn't believe how you've stayed here for months, every day or night.

It smelled like garbage there and it wasn't clean at all.

Shigaraki shrugged. "Oh, nothing."

Those screams didn't sound like just nothing.

If he wasn't handcuffed and taped to a chair, he would've fought to get you to safety.

Yes, you had betrayed him and he couldn't forgive you for what you had done but he still loved you like he always did.

That would never change.

"Tell me what the fuck you're doing to her!" He shouted at them, shaking in his chair.

And then suddenly the screams stopped.

It went quiet in the room for a second, the villains sharing a look of knowledge but Katsuki was dumbfounded.

Why did your screams suddenly stop? Not that it was a bad thing because that meant you weren't being hurt anymore.

However, Katsuki could only think of the worst case scenario.

"What am I doing?" Shigaraki asked, cocking up an eyebrow. "Do you know why she joined us? Do you have any idea?"

He was having enough of Katsuki's behavior.

The only reason why Shigaraki was so mad when he found out about your relationship with Katsuki was because that boy was one of the reasons you were sad for years.

But then suddenly you're in a relationship with him? He couldn't accept that.

"I don't know? Because she wanted to be a villain?" Katsuki huffed, pouting as he looked to the side.

(Warning: mentions of suicidal thoughts and attempts!)

"No." Shigaraki spat, annoyed by Katsuki's behavior. "She joined us because I was the only one that cared when she stood on that bridge, ready to jump."