Chapter thirty six

"The plan is to attack him with everything we got and then run. I will give Deku one of my weapons to attack All Might with. First I'll do a sneak attack, then Deku will attack from the other side. That's when you come in." Katsuki said as he turned towards you.  "You hold All Might in place while we run."

The plan was good enough to try. You couldn't promise it would work. If All Might starts working against your quirk it will be possible for him to escape your grip.

"Are you sure you can keep the hold on him?" Izuku asked you, pulling on the grenade he got from Katsuki.

"I'll try my best, you two better run as if the world depends on it." You smirked.

"Come on, we don't have any time." Katsuki groaned, taking his place from where he was going to attack.

You and Izuku ran to the next street, ready to attack All Might.

You took a deep breath, focusing on both your glitch and your telekinesis. You did that because you needed to be prepared for anything and you couldn't have the luxury of activating your quirk later.

"You are going the wrong way!" You heard Katsuki shout before you heard an explosion.

"Deku now!" Katsuki shouted after a couple of explosions and Izuku ran towards All Might.

A huge blast covered the whole street.

"Defect, it's your turn!" You heard Katsuki shout.

You stretched your hands out to All Might, getting your quirk on him. While you did that you ran towards him, standing close to keep him in place.

When the smoke cleared you saw Izuku and Katsuki still standing there.

"Run you morons!" You shouted.

It was like they suddenly snapped back to reality and started running.

"I see what you planned. They run to the gate and you keep me back." All might spoke up.

You snapped your head up at him, your eyes glaring into his.

He wasn't working against your power, he probably didn't know that was even possible.

"Well, you've missed one little detail. With your quirk I will get close to you."

Shit. You hadn't thought this through.

Your eyes widened as All Might came at you with a punch.

You felt it again, the presence of someone else. It felt weird, like a pressure in your mind, almost like a headache.

'Let me do this.' You heard a voice say.

You didn't know what it was, how this happened.

You had heard that in the sports festival the same thing happened and you remembered it happening in the first combat training with Katsuki and Izuku.

However, the voice has helped you a lot of times by telling you what to do.

You nodded your head in response, not even knowing what you were doing but if this could help you, you would take the risk.

The punch was about to land on your stomach but at that moment you weren't in control anymore.

"How are you still standing?" All Might asked with wide eyes.

A normal person wouldn't be standing in the same place after his punch, but here you were, standing as if nothing had hit you.

"It takes more than a little punch to break me." You smiled but they weren't your words.