Chapter 20

Ricky's POV

My hands don't shake or sweat when i hear the waves crash against the seashore. I smile getting the bag out of my backseat. I walk past his Rolls Royce surprised that his here before me.

I slide inside the rock to the beach. A few things lay in the sand but his nowhere to be seen. "Aldric!" I yell putting the bags down. "Aldric!" I walk to the water blocking the burning sun from my eyes.

"Aldr!" I stop when he walks to me. The water falls down his sculpted body making mine burn in desire. Watching him now it's hard to believe he ever looked my way...more than once.

He smiles picking me up. "Ahh Aldric my dress!" I whine wrapping myself around him. I pout getting his eyes to follow it. He kisses my pout taking it between his theeth opening my lips. We smile into the kiss content in our own little world.

This past 3 weeks have been a dream.

He breaks the kiss putting me down. "Okay Blondie take that off so it doesn't get wet and come swimming with me." I frown looking down at my damped dress. I roll my eyes taking it off and throwing it on the sand.

I turn back to him checking me out. He groans pulling me to him. "You really are beautiful." He whispers hugging me. I never thought myself to be beautiful but under his dark eyes i am.

I already went under water last weekend. Im scared to actually swim but i look at him and my nerves calm down. "Ready?" He lets go but holds my hand. I take a deep breath and nod. "Ready."

We slowly walk in deeper until the water level is at my shoulders.

He lets me go in first before following. My feet start to move with my hands as i start to swim for the first time in almost a year. I can't see anything with my eyes close but i feel his big hand on my lower back.

♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾

I stand in the water watching him floating carelessly. He looks peaceful...perfect time to mess with him. Without making any noise i slowly walk to him and push him down.

He comes back up coughing glaring at me. I laugh pointing at him but stop when he smirks. "Wait. No why are you looking at me like that?" I ask walking backwards.

He shrugs walking closer. Suddenly his hand wraps around mine pulling me to him. He picks me up and throws me in the water. "ALD!!" I yell going in.

I swim up to splash him while he laughs making the water go in his mouth. He spits it out chuckling. I walk to him to hug his torso.

He wraps his hands around me while i lay my head on his chest listening to his heartbeat. "You seem comfortable in the water." He points out playing with my hair.

"I think i am. Thank you." I look up at him. He nods kissing my forehead. "Do you think you will try to go back? To pro surf i mean." My heart beats faster with both fear and excitement.

I never knew that i would be back in the water. Let alone have the possibility to go back to my life. That would mean leaving him behind.

"I don't know. I love it and it's something that i have always done but...i don't think im ready, not yet. Not to compete, go back to the stress or the fast life."

He picks me up by my thighs. "Why is it so stressful?" He asks walking back to the sand. I hug his neck holding him closer.

I don't want to lie but i can work with part of the truth. "The schedule, expectations and it doesn't leave mush time for an actual life." He sits down with me in his lap.

"Then do it for fun. Plus i don't want to have to share my girl with her clingy fans." He holds my chin pulling me to him for a kiss. My breath hitches every time he calls me his or his girl.

We never talk about graduation and what comes with it but it's getting close. It's not like we could actually date after either. As a teacher they would investigate our relationship and when did it start.

Would he even want an actual relationship with me? Do i want it with him. I can look into his eyes and know that i don't ever want to look anywhere else.

♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾

"That looks like horse dump." He jokes looking at my sand castle. I scoff turning to mock his but it's perfect. "What the hell?" I ask trying to fix mine.

"There is nothing you can do for that thing just let it die." He teases. I stick my tongue out. "We still have 1 minute. You just want me to give up because you're scared to lose." I shrug.

He laughs the hardest i have ever seen him laugh. "To that? A 2 year old could beat that thing." He falls back on the sand turning red. I smirk quickly crashing his sandcastle while he's distracted.

I turn back to my own when he sits back up. "Ohhhh no you didn't!" He groans getting up. I try to crawl away but he grabs my leg getting on top. I try to slip out flipping us.

We wrestle but the final result is us kissing with sand in places where sand should not be. He groans when i break the kiss. "Let's get cleaned up so we can eat. I brought lunch." I get off him.

He gets up looking at me skeptical. "You." I nod. "Yes me." He hugs me from behind as we get in the water. "Is it cereal?" He ask kissing my neck instead of cleaning off the sand like me. "Excuse you sir, i will have you know that it's burgers."

He smiles against my skin. "Which you bought." He says as a matter of fact. "Yes but I picked them up." I say proud of myself. "Those things aren't healthy. You're an athlete, you should know this." I get out off his arms already clean.

"Don't say that! They are glorious and you're going to eat it too!" I yell getting out of the water so he actually starts to wash up. I smile listening to his deep chuckle behind me.

I walk inside the rock to get my towel and set the food but i freeze. "Mr.Soe?!!!" Daniel yells REALLY loud. I turn to Aldric still in the water. He looks at me signaling for me to hide. I move to the side of the rock wall hiding behind it.

"What are you doing here?" Now that's Blaine. Are they all here? Did they see me? "Getting some time away from you kids. It clearly didn't work." Aldric says going back to his intimidating teacher tone.

The guys laughing but it sounds like they are all here not just two. I close my eyes as my heart beats rapidly. If they saw me they would have said something already, right?

"Alright, you guys said hi and he clearly doesn't want to be bothered by his students on his day off. See you later Mr.Soe." Daniel laughs. I don't move from my spot waiting for them to leave.

♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾

Daniel's POV

I saw her when i came down first. The guys were coming right behind me and they would see too. That's why i yelled so loud. I just wanted to warn them. I take Blaine's hand walking past where Ricky is hiding.

I wasn't surprised at all.

I was sneaking into the cafeteria 2 months ago to get some snacks in the middle of the night. I walked past the back door when i saw them. She was sitting in his lap.

I was shocked but they both seemed so happy that i kind of understood. It's still weird to actually see but i get it. She's 18 and he doesn't seemed to be playing her. They are good at hiding it but i sometimes catch him staring at her.

She would be doing plane things like walk, talk, study or read and he will be mesmerized. As if she was everything to him. Then he catches himself and stops.

I don't know if he does it to hide his feelings from us or from himself.

My sister would make sure to make them both suffer if she ever found out. She's obsessed with him and she's suspicious of Ricky.

I hope she never finds out.

Blame kisses my forehead. "You okay?" I nod smiling. "Yeah. Let's go to our usual spot. This one doesn't have good waves anyway." They nod getting back in their Jeeps.