Chapter 05

The car was falling into the ditch in front of them. They were gazing at the scene, being wet in heavy rain. ....

Jin was trying his best to divert his attention from the window. After seeing the dust storm outside with heavy rain, he could not stop thinking about his fellows roaming outside.
“Our brothers are lost
Find them out, oh ghost
Otherwise I’ll make your roast
And eat it up with toast”
He was singing a poem loudly to engage himself with it. He got out of the room as he could not stay there anymore.  He went forward to Namjoon’s room.
“Where are you RM?”
“Here!” Namjoon replied from the storeroom. Jin ran down quickly,
“What are you doing here?”
“I’m searching for something special if here is. Maybe I can know something about this home.”
“Are you interested in it?! I hate this place.” Namjoon smirked and looked at him,
“Yah! That’s why you argued for that little old room.”
Jin made a fake laugh, “Actually, this is the real reason I came here. I don’t want that room anymore. You can take it if you want.” Namjoon stared at him with questioning eyes but agreed.
Time passed gradually but their fellows didn’t come back. They were more anxious about them now.
“They are not kids.” Said Suga “Maybe they are enjoying the rain outside.”
“That’s not the problem.” Replied Namjoon, “I’m not sure if they know the address. I can’t even contact them.”
“Okay then, I’m going outside to find them.”
“You can’t.” Namjoon stopped Jin, “It’s raining so hard.”
“But what about them, if they lost their way?”
“They would be in the car so they have shelter for now. We should wait until the rain slows down.”
They were sitting in the lounge near the storeroom with their lunch on the table but none of them wanted to have it. Suga asked Namjoon, “What did you find in that storeroom?”
“I found this.” It was an old painting of an old man. “I liked that. What if we hang it on the wall?”
He stood up and went back to upper floor. He hanged it on the wall in Suga’s room because it had good space for it and went out.
“Did you like that too?” Jin asked Suga as they were surprised to see Namjoon leaving the lounge suddenly.
“No!” Suga had same opinion about that picture as Jin.
“Why you left the room?” Suga asked, “Is it because of that hospital?”
“You know what,” Jin was thinking deeply with his eyes looking upwards, “I feel like someone is staring me continuously. Someone was standing on the second floor of the hospital. I thought that it is just an illusion but….”
“What was that?”
“It’s difficult to guess from this much distance.”
“Yes, but it’s easy to guess that someone is just looking at you from this much distance.” Suga satirized
“Ah! It’s useless talking to you.” Jin stood up disappointedly after sharing his problem with Suga and ran to his new room. Suga was sitting there alone when he heard, “12...12…12am  ...at...”  The computerized voice was from the storeroom.
He went into the room and found that the radio was turned on. He turned it off. The radio was kept near an old wooden cupboard. When Suga stood near it, he heard a dragging sound. The cupboard was coming close to him like someone was pushing from back. As it got near, it fell down. It was so sudden that he could not understand what happened. A small glass decoration piece hit him on his head and he fell down fainted under the cupboard.
Jin and Namjoon heard the loud sound. They rushed down and saw their friend fainted. They had so many questions in their mind as they could not understand what happened for the time being. Both, picked up the heavy cupboard and threw it at a side without uttering a word. They picked up Suga, “What happened here?”
“How can I know? I was upstairs.” Jin replied.
They took him upstairs in his room. Seeing the bruise on his head, they knew that something had hit him on the head.
“It’s not very serious.” Said Namjoon, “He will get up soon.”
“I wonder what he was doing there. Did you see that big whole on the wall?”
The wall behind the cupboard had a big whole which they had seen while picking up Suga. “You stay here with him. I’m just coming.”
Namjoon headed toward that room again while Jin was sitting near Suga. Suddenly, his eyes caught a glance of that old painting. The man was looking like a doctor with hid white coat and stethoscope on the neck. He was smiling lightly. He looked horrible with his ugly face. Jin took his eyes off it. After sometime, Namjoon came back with something in his hands.
“What’s this?”
“I think it is the house of any doctor. Look!” Namjoon showed Jin, “I found a something we need. It is an old first aid box. I don’t know why it was concealed in a whole.”
“What can we do with this?”
“Here’s a plaster for wound. Apply it on Suga.” Jin took that plaster while asking another question, “And what’s that in your hand?”
“I found some operation tools there. They are completely useless now. I just wanted to show you.” Namjoon put that box at the corner.
“Suga will be healed soon. I hope maknaes will not see him in this condition.”

Continue....