Therefore, none of these people responded to his words.

Duan Haoyan gave a squeak, strode forward, flipped his hand to take out a sword, picked the long sword, and cut the man's clothes from the  chest flap, revealing a blood hole in his heart.

"Huh? His internal organs..."

Everyone looked over and found that the blood hole in this person's chest was empty, and the organs in the human body were gone, and the blood around the blood hole turned thick black, emitting an unpleasant smell.

"how so?"

Ning Yuzhou walked over, inspected the corpse on the ground, took out a spirit dagger, pressed the person’s face, hand, etc. with the spirit dagger, opened the blood hole in the chest cavity, inspected the surrounding wounds, and then spirited Dagger took the blood stain from the blood hole, put it under the nose and sniffed it.

Others watched his movements, smelled the stench, and suddenly felt an urge to vomit.

Ning Yuzhou's expression remained unchanged and threw away the blood-stained spirit dagger, stood up and took a step back, and said, "This wound should be caused by something like sharp claws. The thing that killed him is highly toxic, poisonous, strong, like eating offal."

Hearing this, everyone subconsciously said: "Is it a monster?"

Wen Tutu, who was lying on Wenqiao's shoulder and acting as a hair ball, snarled its front teeth. It also has claws, but it is a good tutu and does not hurt innocent people. Don't rely on the monster.

Wen Qiao patted its furry tail and handed it a spirit pill.

Those cultivators in the inner waters who watched the past because of its fangs saw this scene, suddenly envy and envy: even to give a monster beast the best spirit pill, this world is indeed inferior to a beast!

Min Jishu asked, "Master Ning, is it really poison?"

"Well, I'm sure."

Ning Yuzhou's expression was indifferent. He turned his hand and took out a palm-sized dried flower and put it under his nose and smelled it. The dried flower exuded a clear and elegant floral scent, instantly expelling the surrounding stench.

When everyone saw this, their hearts were stunned, and they really thought he was really not afraid of the stench.

At this moment, the corpse on the ground suddenly opened its eyes, jumped up with a quick movement, and rushed towards the nearest Ning Yuzhou.

"Be careful!"

Wen Qiao took Ning Yuzhou's waist for the first time and took him away from the place. The different water of the dumplings, the fireball of Duan Haoyan, and the ice-blue scaly knives of Min Jishu all greeted the exploded corpse. .

The corpse was divided by ice-blue scales, and then burned into ashes by a different fire.

Seeing that the corpse was burned to ashes, everyone was shocked and shocked.

"What happened just now?"

"Isn't he dead?"

"Could it be a corpse?"

…………

Min Ji thoughtfully looked at the puddle of black blood left by the place where the corpse was just now, and asked, "Young Master Ning, what do you think?"

Although Ning Yuzhou had the lowest cultivation level among the people here, for some reason, Min Jishu felt that it was right to ask him.

The others didn't even feel that there was anything wrong, and when they heard Min Jishu's words, they all looked at Ning Yuzhou.