N I N E T Y E I G H T

♡♡♡

September 25th, 2021
anthony joshua v oleksander usyk

Lilah shifts uncomfortably on the sofa as she sits with Blue, Lauren, Raffa, Soph and Baloo in the comfort of Lauren's home, her hair tied up in what was probably a knot and one of Mason's jumpers covering her growing bump.

Mason had left an hour ago and she was already regretting not attending the fight with him because she'd seen a lot of her friends on the cameras. Her eyes were set on the TV the second August came onto the screen, standing beside Delilah's ex boyfriend Alex, both wearing expensive clothes and massive smiles on their faces.

Lauren and Soph both looked directly at her as she sat up, their eyes full of worry as they watched where August was sat. Lilah wasn't one to get jealous of Mason, but the fact that August and Alex were sat one row behind Mason and Declan gave her the chills.

"Lilah." Lauren speaks up, watching her shake her head before she gets up from the sofa.

"Delilah I know what you're thinking." Soph also speaks.

"It'll be dangerous for you to go to that fight Lilah." Lauren also adds in.

"I really don't care about dangerous. I played the entire Euro's pregnant, the Champions League final, the FA Cup Final, all of my premier league matches from April and I took a penalty in the Supercup Final without having played a minute of the actual game. I'm going to that match and I'm putting her in her place, the dirty skank can't sink her claws into my boyfriend or my best mate, not on my watch." Lilah responds, watching both of the girls look at one another before shrugging.

Lauren picked out a red dress for her to wear that left little to the imagination, knowing it wouldn't be tight around her bump but tight everywhere else which is exactly what Lilah was looking for. Soph did her hair for her whilst she did her own makeup, the three girls proud of their finished product by the end.

She didn't even bother to text Mason or Declan to say she was going, she just grabbed the keys to her Aston Martin, cuddled Blue and thanked the girls before she left Lauren's place. She found a parking spot fairly close to Spurs stadium and made her way inside, getting her ticket checked by the security before they escorted her to the seat. 

Thankfully nothing had started as of yet, so when she walked around the ring to get to her seat, Mason and Declan's eyes were immediately on her. Mason raised an eyebrow at her as she said hi to a few of her friends sitting close by before she walked over to the pair of them, Mason immediately standing up to kiss her.

"Thought you weren't coming?" Mason asks, a smirk resting on his face.

"There's a skank sitting behind you so I thought I'd come to sort the problem out." Lilah says loud enough for August and Alex to both hear her. Declan kept his smile contained as Lilah sat down beside Mason, letting the two best friends sit together to watch the fight.

She could feel the anger radiating off of August even from a few seats away, the girl smirking with confidence before Mason intertwines their hands softly. She knew that Lauren and Soph would be watching with smirks on their faces as well, knowing Lilah was pissing August of gave them both immense satisfaction.

♡♡♡

"Can I have some chewing gum?" Mason asks his girlfriend as she nods, rummaging through her bag before she finds the pot. She opens it and takes two out for herself, letting Mason get one out before she shuts it and puts it back in her bag.

She stood alone when Declan and Mase went to do an interview, her eyes settled upon her other half when August and Alex purposely walked over and bumped into her. 

"Oh hey." August grins, realising who it was.

"Look at you all plump and pregnant, shame you never told Mase about ours." Alex grins at her like the Cheshire Cat, making shivers go down her spine.

"Maybe we should, shouldn't we Alex?" August looks at the blonde haired boy with a devilish smirk. 

Lilah stayed quiet so she didn't give them the satisfaction of getting under her skin, the girl just pulling her phone out of her bag and texting the girls chat whilst she waited for Mason to be done. But of course, August wasn't going to give up so quickly, so she moved her hand and let it rest on Lilah's bump.

"So so perfect." August speaks.

"Please don't touch me." Lilah finally responds, slapping August's hand away from her.

"Y'know Mason's not interested in this kid at all right? He'll leave you before you know it and you'll be stuck raising a child on your own. You're never gonna play for Chelsea again, they'll forget about you, everyone's gonna forget you exist and you'll be stuck in this empty pit of shame for the rest of your life." August looks at her, making sure her point was being put across well.

"You'll be begging us for help soon enough, begging us to put everything between you and Mason right again. Have fun explaining that the kid inside of you isn't his, angel face." Alex intervenes.

"You two are absolute morons, honestly." Mason speaks up from behind them, scaring them both to death.

"Hiya angel face." Mason grins at Lilah, pressing his lips to hers softly.

"I hope you two have a perfect life on the K Ward together. I don't know who's kid you think this is but I'm pretty sure I spend every waking moment with this girl, so it's obviously mine." Mason laughs sarcastically.

"And as for the comments about her and work, she's their star. They're never gonna let her go, never in a million years will any Chelsea player forget the girl who sealed them a Europa League win, sealed them that 2nd Champions League win, the girl that has been named the best striker in the Premier League for the last 4 years. If I were you I'd shut your mouth and go back to cheating on people." Declan sticks up for her, watching August and Alex shake their heads angrily.

"Just you wait." Alex warns before they walk away.

"You okay?" Mason asks.

"She touched my bump and I now think I need to bathe in bleach to get the feeling off of me." Lilah admits, tucking some hair behind her ear.

"I'll be right back." Mason informs her before leaving her with Dec.

"You okay?" Lilah asks the West Ham player who just nods silently. Lilah shakes her head and moves, wrapping her arms around his torso comfortingly, his own wrapping around her chest and resting on her back.

"I hate her." Declan admits.

"I know you do, Dec. But look at what you've got now, Lauren is the sweetest and most gorgeous girl I've ever laid eyes on. Good things happen to those who wait." She smiles at him, watching him smile back at her.

"I love you Sharky." He exclaims.

"I love you too, Rice." 

♡♡♡