Nerve - Guinn Myah

Start from the beginning

Your P.O.V.

"I hate that woman." I mumbled.

"Chill dude. She didn't even do anything wrong to you." Dayeon chuckled.

"I hate that smile on her face. She steals all those attention away from me." I muttered and grumpily took a bite of my food.

I was watching as the students were going near her table and she was all smiley and giggly. Ugh, how irritating.

"By the way, her name's Mya--"

"I couldn't care less." I cut Suyeon off.

I took the last bite of my food and angrily crumpled the wrapper. Before she came here, I used to be the one who people complimented all the time.

Students would always greet me first thing in the morning, and I would be the one reciving letters instead of--

I have an idea.

I gulped down my drink and hurriedly stood up.

"Hey, where are you going?" Youngeun asked me.

"I have a plan." I gave her a grin before turning to walk to the halls.

After hearing the bell ring for the dismissal, a smirk formed on my lips as I stood up and walked to my locker.

While I was fixing my things, a loud screech was suddenly heard from somewhere and I couldn't help but stifle a laugh.

"What was that?" Dayeon asked concerned.

"I don't know. Someone probably saw a ghost." I laughed.

Just as I closed the door of my locker, I almost jumped on my spot when someone grabbed my arms. I turned around to see who it was but not a second after seeing her, she pinned me against the locker.

"What the he--"

"You think placing some fake insects on my locker makes you superior?" she lowly stated.

"And what made you think that I was the one who did that?" I grinned.

"Who else?" her eyes were piercing through me but I didn't back down.

"Bold of you to assume that. You don't even know me." I mumbled.

"I know what you're like. And I know you're just jealous that all the attention are on me." she smirked.

Our faces were only inches apart and I was trying hard to stop myself from punching her face.

"You think you're cooler because you're taller than me?" I huffed.

"I didn't say anything." she shrugged.

I was getting more annoyed each second. This girl was trying my patience and once I run out of it, I swear she'll regret it.

I pushed her off of me and walked away, not forgetting to bump her shoulder on the way.

"Are you really going to fight each other?" Youngeun asked me as the rest of my friends caught up.

I didn't bother to reply and just stomped my way out of the school.

"Oh come on, she'll be staying here at school for a long time. You can't be bothered by her forever." Dayeon stated as she slumped an arm over my shoulder.

"Then I'll make her days here like hell." I snickered.

"What, you tired already?" Suyeon asked me.

"Of what?" I muttered.

"Fighting with Myah." she chuckled.

I gave her a glare and shook my head.