Taehyung stood there for a while, he didn't know what exactly to do. Cause first of all, where could he find pudding at this hour, and second Taehyung was debating himself weather to put ketchup one it.

T:... I.... Do you really want that?

Jk: oh... Its alright you don't have to get it, I'll just slee-

T: wait not!... No!..... I'll get it, okay?... Just wait for me abit.

Taehyung didn't wait for Jungkook's response, as he immediately zoom out of the room using his vampire speed. Meanwhile Ju gkool laughed as soon as he saw how Taehyung got out of the room quickly.

After a couple of minutes later, Taehyung arrived at the room, seeing Jungkook knitting. He smiled a little, after seeing Jungkook was trying to make a little sock.

Taehyung then cleared his throat to gain Jungkook's attention, which he successfully did. The younger looked at him shyly, and smiled.

He then went up to him and placed the tray on the bed, saying...

T: here you go... I didn't put ketchup on it yet, because I don't know how much you wanted it in...

Junkool just looked at him, with his big doe eyes, and a little pout on his pretty lips, that Taehyung just wanted to kiss it away.

T: want me to feed you?

Jungkook immediately nodded, making Taehyung chuckle. He then grab the spoon, and gave Jungkook the bottle of ketchup.

The younger opened it, and poured the ketchup onto the pudding as many as he was feeling. After that, he gave the bottle to Taehyung, and the older put it away.

Taehyung scooped the pudding and fed Jungkook, while he kept on knitting.

T: can we talk?

Taehyung bravely asked...

Jk: we're already talking...

T: I m-mean...i just wanted to say sorry...

Jungkook stopped knitting, and looked at Taehyung, he sighed and said...

Jk: if you want to talk about that... Forget it, and get out

T: no, Jungkook...please... I don't want to lie to my self anymore so please listen...

Jk: you told me don't get confused over feelings... Lust and love is different Taehyung, it's different for fucks sake! You told me that yourself! So what are you saying now?!?... Are you here to get my hopes high, and then just throw me out?!?

T: I love you... I do.... God, I love you so much, I really do.

Jk: Tae-

T: so please give me a chance... I dont want to lie to myself anymore, saying that I hate and all... But its the opposite Jungkook... Fuck I'm Inlove with you, so bad that I'll go crazy when your not with me.... So please let me atleast prove to you that I'm not confused with my feelings, and that I am fuckingly inlove with Jeon Junkook... This is not because of the "fated mate" thing... I was inlove with you before I knew you are my mate, I was just late to realise it... So please, I'm going to beg on my knees for you to give me a chance.

Taehyung immediately went down from his chair and held Jungkook's hand as he kneels down.

Jungkook widen his eyes, when he saw the vampire kneeled down and looked at him with pleading eyes.

He felt how sincere Taehyung is, and he felt how he regreted all the things he has done. But it isn't enough to forgive Taehyung.

Jungkook was thinking of giving Taehyung a chance. So that he could see how will Taehyung prove he changed, and to prove that he's not lying.

Jk: stand up Tae...

T: I'm not gonna stand up here unti-

Jungkook didn't let him finish, he just leaned on him and immediately smash his lips against the vampire to shut his rambling up.

Taehyung widen his eyes, but immediately kissed him back, because he can't miss this chance.

After their kiss they both pulled out of it, to catch their breaths and then Jungkook said...

Jk: T-that kiss is the indication that I'll give you a chance... But that doesn't mean I'll -

Taehyung suddenly pecked his lips and said...

T: I know... Just trust me...

Jk:.... I will.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hey guys sorry for not updating, our class just started a few days ago, and i got so may projects and works to do. But don't worry I'll update it when I have time tomorrow. So please staytune. Also thank you so much for the support everyone, we finally hit 3k views and I'm very happy. I hope everyone is taking good care of them selves there, and I hope you all are healthy, safe, and happy. Thankyou :)