140 : Encounter Min Jishu and Inner Sea cultivators

Start from the beginning

Then they looked at the jungle in front of them.

After observing it for a while, I feel that this is a very ordinary forest, and there is nothing special about it.

"Then go in." Tang Shaolin said.

Wen Qiao said, turning her head to look at Duan Haoyan, "Master Duan, how about you? Are you still leaving with us?"

Duan Haoyan raised his head and glanced at the forest, and said indifferently, "Go through this forest and talk about it."

In this way, a group of people walked into the jungle.

Because the gnocchis felt that the smell of the gnocchi is very close to them, they thought that the gnocchi should also be in this forest, so the gnocchi led the way.

However, they traveled through the jungle for a long time, but they never found anyone or met anyone in the jungle.

"its not right."

Not only did the dumplings feel something wrong with this situation, even Wen Qiao and Duan Haoyan also found out.

"Of course it's not right, we have gone through the same environment several times, haven't you found it?" Duan Haoyan said.

"I didn't find any illusion." Tang Shaolin explained, "I thought it was just... a maze!"

"Is this a jungle maze?"

After speculating that the jungle was a maze, the people present looked at each other, then looked at the surrounding environment, and couldn't help frowning.

"According to our guess, the small dumpling is somewhere in this forest, and we have been looking for him along his breath, but it seems that we haven't gotten closer."

"Yeah, it's still that distance after walking for so long."

"Could it be that the gnocchi has been moving too?"

"Moving again is in this jungle, where can he go?"

"..."

The gnocchi discussed for a while, but couldn't tell why, so they had to look at Duan Haoyan and Wen Qiao to see what they found.

Duan Haoyan folded his arms, "I didn't notice anything." His eyes fired, and he said impatiently, "The big deal will burn them all."

The dumplings were speechless, and they really couldn't count on Duan's man.

Everyone turned their gazes to Wen Qiao, and saw her looking straight ahead, standing motionless, and they couldn't help but cried out carefully: "Miss Min?"

Wen Qiao regained consciousness, blinked, and said, "There is an illusion here."

"Really?" Tang Tuan and Duan Haoyan asked at the same time, their faces showing a little bit of surprise. Because they had been in for so long, they didn't feel the illusion except to find that it was a maze.

The illusion is also hierarchical. The more advanced the illusion, the more realistic it is, and it is difficult to detect.

However, they know the situation of the Secret Realm of Thousand Islands. There are many illusions in the Secret Realm, and even many illusions are integrated with the environment, disturbing the judgment of the cultivator and sometimes making people fall into the illusion without knowing it.

So before they entered, they had carefully probed, and no trace of the illusion was found.

Is this illusion so advanced that they can't even discover their current cultivation base?