140 : Encounter Min Jishu and Inner Sea cultivators

Start from the beginning

"Your injury is serious, right?" Wen Qiao asked, otherwise he wouldn't stand his temper and act with them.

Duan Haoyan's face became stiff, and he didn't say a word, which was regarded as acquiescence to her.

The gnocchis felt stunned, they just said, Duan's people have always been awkward, how can they suddenly propose to act with them in such a good voice. And in their opinion, Duan Haoyan would suddenly change his mind, not because of their group of Tang disciples, probably because of Wen Qiao.

Could it be that Wen Qiao's beating in Taize City at the beginning not only conquered his body, but also conquered his heart?

The dumplings kept looking at him.

Duan Haoyan exploded his hair in an instant, and said in a vicious voice, "What are you looking at? Let's look at burning you to death!"

"Don't make a noise!" Wen Qiao said.

Duan Haoyan closed his mouth, his fire-fighting eyes were still staring at the group of dumplings whose eyes were looking restlessly.

The gnocchi changed the subject happily, and didn't mess with him again, so that it wouldn't be really annoying, and even Wenqiao couldn't suppress it.

A group of people went on.

Because of the large number of them, the cultivators and monster beasts encountered on the road did not dare to provoke them easily, and there were no blockades and robberies, so that the group of people proceeded smoothly and smoothly towards the goal.

*

One month after entering the secret realm, they came to a jungle.

"I feel the breath of the small soup dumpling, very close to here." Tang Shaolin said excitedly, "it seems that the small soup dumpling is still alive."

The dumplings present were immediately happy.

That’s great, the little gnocchi, who was robbed of by their luck, didn’t die of bad luck. It can be seen that the little gnocchi can be even more unlucky in the future.

Wen Qiao glanced at them and didn't quite understand what the group of Tang Tuan was celebrating. Could it be because Tang Yelin was still alive?

Only Duan Haoyan looked boring, thinking that this group of dumplings had problems in their heads.

The Duan disciple accepts the world and the different fire to refine the body, the different fire is a kind of incomparable power that will affect the master's character, resulting in the Duan disciple's temperament is particularly violent and domineering. It’s okay if you don’t get together. If you get together, you will have a bad temper. If you don’t agree, you will fight. Not to mention that outsiders have headaches, and even family members have headaches.

Because of this, the Duan disciples are used to traveling alone when they go out to practice, and they don't travel together like dumplings.

This time, there were also many disciples of the Duan Clan of Mingyang entering the Qiandao Secret Realm, but they had no idea of ​​finding each other. They fumbled and rolled in the secret realm, and how they lived was completely dependent on their own good fortune.

"Miss Min, how about you? Ask Huang Jing ant if Young Master Ning is also here."

Wen Qiao called the Yellow Crystal Ant down, and the Yellow Crystal Ant crawled around, rubbed it with its antennae, and gave an accurate answer. Brother Ning was indeed here.

The gnocchi happily said: "Great, it seems that Xiao Tang Tuan should have met Young Master Ning, and Xiao Tang Tuan's luck is not that bad."

The gnocchi were always happy, but they didn't think that the bad luck of the gnocchi would be transmitted to Ning Yuzhou.

"What should I do if my husband is the future Demon King?" 1On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara