139 : Meet Duan Haoyan

Start from the beginning

Although the gnocchis usually seem to be very talkative, they are also very tough when they should be tough. After discovering that this group of people resolves their misunderstanding, they dare to take the opportunity to grab them and kill them together.

The different water gathered by the ten dumplings can hold them to death, even the cultivator of the Primal Spirit Realm, it is simply vulnerable to the different waters combined by the ten dumplings.

Shortly after leaving the Mushroom Forest, Wen Qiao saw the fighting power of the Tang Tuan. The water is their natal weapon. Those who come to the Yuan Ling realm are not opponents. Even the Yuan Zong realm cultivators have the power to fight. .

After the Tang Tuan led the Primordial Spirit Realm cultivator exploded with different water, how could the remaining cultivators dare to think of anything and quickly slip away.

Without these people, they walked into the temple and didn't see anything of value.

"Tsk tusk tusk, fortunately they just defended us like thieves." Tang Honglin sneered, "could it be that it was a pretense to lure others into fools, and then come to an anti-robbery?"

I have to say that Tang Honglin was right.

Then they just opened here and moved on.

Wen Qiao took the opportunity to ask Huang Jing Ant, the direction was right, and finally got a positive answer.

Tang Shaolin couldn't help smiling and said: "It seems that we are still in the same direction. Maybe when Xiao Tang Tuan and Young Master Ning came to look for us, they happened to meet and they came together."

"Yeah, yeah, the little dumpling's luck is still good."

"Little Tang Tuan has always been the little lucky star of our Tang family."

…………

A group of dumplings praised the small dumplings, looking relieved.

Wen Qiao had other thoughts, frowned and said, "Could they be trapped somewhere and can't leave?"

"Should not?"

The gnocchis looked at each other, secretly thinking that they should not be so unlucky. Then what came to mind, ten gnocchi, you see me, I see you, recalling the luck of their party after entering the secret realm, the smoothness was incredible, even the thunder mushroom was successfully managed by them. Less... suddenly their complexion changed drastically.

Oops, they seem to have taken away the luck of the gnocchi. Isn’t the gnocchi now unlucky?

If this person is unlucky, there will be constant danger...

The gnocchi suddenly became serious.

Wen Qiao didn't know what the dumplings were thinking. Seeing them rushing on the road seriously, she agreed with her in her heart and followed them.

Passing by a place full of strange stones, suddenly found a group of cultivators fighting vigorously above the stone forest.

The arrival of these eleven people made the group of cultivators in the battle vigilant, and even some people with red eyes threw a set of explosive charms here.

With a flick of Wen Qiao's long whip, she pulled the set of explosive charms far away.

The explosive talisman exploded in mid-air, rumbling loudly, and a lot of the stones below were blown up.

The gnocchi rushed over and fought with the person who threw the explosive charm.

When Wen Qiao saw this, of course, she had to follow the gnocchi and go in and out.