🌜CHAPTER 8🌛

BTS POV

 WE ALL WALK OUT ANG GO OUTSIDE. WE ARE SO ANGRY BECAUSE YN TAKE HIS SIDE WE ARE HER BOYFRIEND'S BUT SHE TAKE HIS SIDE. WE ARE HER BOYFRIEND'S BUT SHE TAKES HIS SIDE WE ALL GO TO OUR CAR.

BTS CAR

Jungkook: Hyung's she calls us kid's and overprotective

Jimin: Yeahh but she doesn't care about our feelings. 

J-hope: but isn't a bit too much???

Jin: Yeah

THEY WENT SILENT WHEN JIMIN BROKE THE SILENT

Jimin: Let's go to our club (LOOK AT OTHERS)

     (YES GUYS THEY HAVE A LOT OF PROPERTIES LIKE CLUBS, MALLS, HOTELS, LAND, AND COMPANIES AROUND THE WORLD THEY EVEN BOUGHT AN ICE PARLOR FOR YN. YN KNOW ABOUT THEIR PROPERTIES BECAUSE YN KNOW THERE ARE CEO'S BUT YN DON'T KNOW THAT THERE ARE MAFIA KINGS)

Bts except for Jimin: Okay

   We drove to our club and go inside we see people drinking, dance and other are making out. we ignore them go to the VIP section we order our drink and talk about other things (BTW GUYS ITS 7 PM IN MIDNIGHT)

ON OTHER HAND

Yn sleeps because of over crying.....

SKIP TIME

Yn wakes up she goes to her bathroom and washes her swollen face and goes to the living room. she sees the time and it's 2 am she got worried bts dint come back yet she tried to call them but they dint answer her calls and that makes yn more worried because when yn's mom is in her business trip they sleep in yn's apartment or their house yn and bts house. bts bought it for them when they want some peaceful time because it's a seaside house. they never made love or sex only cuddle, hugging, sleeping in each other embrace, or making out. because they promise that they only made love when yn allowed them and now yn is worried.

( Yn's apartment)