👻CHAPTER 7👻

FLASHBACK

Y/N POV

I and my boyfriends are hanging out in my apartment. yes, apartment because mom doesn't know about them and we will plan to tell her about our relationship and I hope mom allowed us and we will plan to tell her when she comes back from her business trip. we are currently watching Netflix Jimin's head is in my lap and namjoon's head is on my shoulder. we are peacefully watching when my phone rang I look at my phone and it's eun-woo Oppa I immediately answer my phone!!!

Yn: OPPA!!!

When I say Oppa BTS look at me more than glaring at me but I struggle with it

Eun-woo: Hi baby where are you now????

Yn: in my apartment why????

Eun-woo: Nothing baby I'm just asking

Yn: Ohhhhh okay but when are you going home???? (CUTE VOICE)

Eun-woo: Soon baby 

Yn: You always said soon soon soon but didn't come home I miss you nowwww (WHINED AND CUTE VOICE) 

Eun-woo: PROMISE!!! I'm going home now I got a go I have rehearsal 

Yn: You always have a rehearsal you don't have time at me (cute voice)

Eun-woo: Promise when my schedule is done we are going to play all-day

Yn: reallyyyyyyyy (SMILE WIDELY)

MEANWHILE

BTS ARE BURNING IN JEALOUSY BECAUSE THEIR BABY/PRINCESS ARE TALKING SWEETLY ON THE PHONE OTHER THAN ITS A BOY THAT WHY THEY ARE BURING IN  JEALOUSY

MEANWHILE Y/N

Eun-woo:  yes now bye I love you take care 

 Yn: Bye I love you too take care of yourself (HUNG UP)

    WHEN I HUNG UP I SEE MY BOYFRIEND'S GLARING AT ME

Namjoon: Who's that (COLD VOICE)

  SHIVER RUN MY SPINE BECAUSE OF SUDDENLY COLD VOICE

Yn: It's m-

  I stop talking because someone rings the doorbell.

Yn: I'm going (I SAY BEFORE RUN TO GO TO DOOR) 

 When I open the door I gasped because eun-woo Oppa is standing in front of me. I jump to his embrace 

Yn:OPPAAAAAAA I MISS YOU!!!!!!!

Author pov

Yn:OPPAAAAAAA I MISS YOU!!!!!!!

when yn said that all her boyfriends stand up and go where yn was. then they see their girlfriend hugging someone. other than that it's a boy.

BTS MIND: WTF WHY HE IS HUGGING OUR BABY GIRL!!!!! AND YN DINT PUSH HIM INSTEAD HUG THAT BOY!!!!!!

Suga separate yn and eun-woo.

Suga: yn who is he (COLD VOICE)

ALL YN EXCITEMENT VANISHES BECAUSE THIS IS THE FIRST TIME EUN-WOO MEETS HER BOYFRIENDS. YES, HE KNOWS THEM BUT HE DINT KNOW THEIR FACES.

EUN-WOO: ohhhhhh so them is your boyfriends' pumpkin (COLD VOICE)

Yn: yes Oppa there are ( NERVOUS VOICE)

Eun-woo: So hi I'm cha eun-woo y/n' cousin brother 

BTS: Hi we are bts

I'm Kim Seok jin 

I'm min yoongi

I'm Jung hoseok

I'm Kim namjon

I'm Park Jimin

I'm Kim taehyung

I'm Jeon jungkook

Eun-woo: okay now my baby comes and give me your wonderful hug!!!!

BTS MIN: SHE IS OUR!!!!

Yn: Okayyyyyyy Oppa  (JUMP AT EUN-WOO)

(guys eun is short in eun-woo)

ON THE OTHER HAND, BTS IS  BURNING IN JEALOUSY BECAUSE THEY ONLY WANT THEIR BABY HUGGING THEM NOT OTHER BOYS. THEY KNOW EUN IS YOUR COUSIN BROTHER BECAUSE YOU ONETIME TELL THEM ABOUT EUN  BUT THEY NEVER SEE EUN IN PERSONAL)

BTS GOES TO THE LIVING ROOM AND SEES YN AND EUN CUDDLING IN COUGH. BTS IS JEALOUS NOW THEY DON'T CARE IF EUN IS YN COUSIN. BECAUSE YN IS ONLY THEM.

 BECAUSE YN IS ONLY THEM

THIS IS THEIR LOOK NOW

yn sleep in eun embrace and eun hug yn protectively  bts are just looking at them in jealousy

SKIP TIME (because your a/n is lazy)

eun is already left bts and yn are sitting silently in the living room. when yn broke the silent

Yn: YAHHHH!!! why are you guys sooooo silent (WHINE)

Jungkook: Why you need so close to that boy(COLD VOICE)

Jimin: Yes why do you both need to hug, cuddle, other than that really yn in front of us.

Yn: You all know that eun Oppa and I are close because we treat each other like siblings.

Taehyung: But for us, you both look like boyfriend and girlfriend yn. you are our girlfriend yn not him!!! (SHOUT)

  ( THEY FORGOT THAT YN IS SENSITIVE WHEN IT COME TO LOUD SOUND OR WHEN SOMEONE SHOUT ON HER. THEY ARE NOW DROWN IN JEALOUSY THAT THEY DONT KNOW WHAT ARE THEY DOING)

Yn: Why are you all acting like that!!! you all are acting like kids (SHOUT WITH TEARS IN HER EYES)

Suga: So now we are here acting  like a kid (COLD VOICE)

Yn: Yes you are guys jealousy over small things!! you are guys make arguments over small things!! you all know that I and eun Oppa are just close. but you all misunderstand!! (SHOUT)

Namjoon: So this is our fault now that you both acting like a couple!!!! (SHOUT)

Jin: That you both hugging, cuddling, and you even kiss his cheeks in front of us!!! yn we are your boyfriends yn (CALM BUT COLD VOICE)

Jimin: And we are jealous (COLD VOICE)

Yn: That's the problem you guys are always jealous of small things!!! you all are so overprotective!! (SHOUT)

Jungkook: You know what!!! nevermind!! go to your eun oppa ( MOCKING TONE) come hyungs

(THEY WALKOUT AND YN GO TO HER ROOM AND CRY

SORRY GUYS TO LATE UPLOAD IM JUST SUPPER BUSY!!