~𝖘𝖎𝖕𝖍𝖔𝖓~

"What happened?" Magnus asked as we entered

"He was attacked!" Simon replied helping Luke to walk.
"He needs a warlock." Clary added as she did the same. "He needs you two!" Luke groaned.
"Put him here." Magnus said, placing a blanket over the sofa.
"Where are you?" Luke muttered. "I can't find you."
Clary shushed Luke slowly, making him know that he has company.
"Where-where are you?" Luke said. "Where are you?" He panted. "Jocelyn...Jocelyn."
"No Luke, it's Clary. Can you hear me?" Clary said placing his hand on her cheeks. "Can you hear me?"
"Clary, listen to me...listen...you have to listen to me." He started. "I have to tell you, just in case..."
"No, don't even say that, don't."
"No listen to me. You need to know! Listen..."
"Was he bitten by an alpha?" Magnus asked me.
"Yeah." I nodded. "Why?"
"Three, two, one..." he counted down and Luke growled and screamed in pain.
"Where do you think you're going?" Simon asked.
"Hold him down." He went to the other room and brought a tree bark.
"This is not gonna end well, is it?" I asked Magnus, scared for Luke's life. He shook his head and placed the piece of tree bark in his mouth.
"It'll take a few moments to take effect."
"What's happening to him?" Clary asked.
"Random werewolf transformation." He answered. "It's a side effect of the poison in the alpha bite." He said as Luke grunted.
Soon enough, Luke relaxed and started breathing heavily. I sighed in relief and got myself a drink. Magnus started to make the potion while Simon was looking at the blood in his hands. Clary was worried sick of Luke. I watched Simon as he looked at the blood. He soon took a lick of it. My eyes grew wide...wait, was he..?
"You okay?" Simon asked as Clary nodded. "Hey...it's me. I know how much he means to you."
"How could I have doubted him?" Clary. "Simon, he's...he's the only father I've ever known. I can't loose him." She stammered.
"You're not." I smiled at her. "He's gonna be just fine."
Simon hugged her. "Besides, I'm getting good vibe from this Magnus Bane guy. It seems like he knows what he's doing."
"The bark will stop the transformation for now," Magnus entered the room. "But Luke needs an antidote to stop the poison in his system." He placed everything he needed in the front table. "And I don't have all the ingredients here." He said and ran around here and there for everything.
"Just tell me what you need and how to get it." Clary said.
"No, you stay here." Magnus said. "Luke will need you if he wakes up."
"When he wakes up..." Clary corrected him.
"I'll go." Jace, Simon and I said in unison. Jace entered the room.
"What the hell happened to you?" I crossed my arms and looked at Jace who had blood on his nose.
"Luke's car may have found its way into a pole while I was stashing it." He said and I rolled my eyes. "I don't do mundane driving."
"Yeah, apparently." Simon said placing a hand on Clary's shoulder.
"What do you need for the antidote?" Jace and I asked at the same time again. Jace said with jealousy in his eyes as he looked at Simon.
"Hey, I got this." Three of us said in unison.
"Little Bird! You're not going anywhere." Magnus said.
"Why?" I asked.
"Because I might need your magic and help." He smiled.
"I mean, someone should really be there with them." I said. "Otherwise, they'll kill themselves."
"No and I need you." He smiled again.
"Fine."
"Great." He clapped his hands. "Phoenix eyes, moon salt and Idris fulgurite."
"One trip to the pharmacy, it'll take two seconds." Simon started walking out but was stopped by Jace. I smirked at the boys who were fighting over Clary.
"I know a guy..." Jace said. "And uh...I don't need him."
"Too bad...you're getting me." I rolled my eyes. They are seriously going to kill themselves. "We'll be right back."
"One more thing." Magnus started. "We need Alexander." He looked at me and smirked as I rubbed my face with my hands.
"Why do you need Alec?" Jace asked.
"Virgin Shadowhunter energy." He smiled as he lied. He only wanted Alec to be there, for me.
"That explains so much." Simon scoffed.
"Alec...uh...I can't." Jace shook his head.
"Jace just ask, please." Clary made her way up to him as he stayed silent.
"I can, if you want me to." I suggested. Magnus's smirk grew wider as I glared. Jace gave me a thank you look.
"Just don't speak to me." Jace said as he dragged Simon out.
"I'll be right back." I sighed and went to my room. I took out my phone and dialed Alec's number.